Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Sunday 26 October 2008

No Card, But I Saw Diversity!!!

Sorry I never got round to blogging yesterdays sneak peak. I decided to head off to Lakeside Shopping centre for the day with my daughter. Not been there for years but with Daniels birthday next weekend, I really needed to get some pressies for him. And without knowing, today they had opened Santa's Grotto and all the christmas decorations are up. The best bit of all, the dance group Diversity, who won Britains got Talent were in the car park at 1pm. Well, that made my day as I was routing for them from day 1. I think they are amazing so made sure we were back at the car park for 1pm. Ashley, (the tallest one) didn't make it to the show due to traffic but they rest of the boys done a routine and they were brilliant. Only problem was, it was cut short 1/2 way threw as the power went but we still enjoyed it and at least I can now say I have seen them. Didn't bother to queue for an autograph as it was eating into my shopping time. So tomorrow after my dreaded Root Canal, I will take a piccie and get the card up on my blog.
Hope you all had a wicked halloween and are now prepared for the kids going back tomorrow.
Have a good week
TTFNxx

Clairex

4 comments:

Ruthie said...

Lakeside - thats close to us - where are you from - we are in Hornchurch!

Rx

Marley said...

great to hear you had a lovely time..xxx Marley

Tara said...

Oh you were so lucky to see diversity Claire!! I was also rooting for them from day one!
Can't believe Ashley didn't make it though, he's gorgeous! Ooops, I think I'm old enough to be his Mum but I don't care, lol!
Good luck for today at the dentist!
Hugs Tara xx

PinksyDoodles said...

Oh wow, it must have been great to see Diversity, they are so talented!
Good luck at the dentist today.
Clare x


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive