Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Wednesday 1 October 2008

Dutchdare Challenge


This is my card for this weeks challenge at DutchDare. I have coloured the car (p/Imp) with Copic Markers and added die cuts from Quickutz and Cuttlebug. Matt and layered and finished with a sentiment.

13 comments:

Becky said...

What a fantastic 'man' card Claire, love it!
Love Becky xx

Sandra said...

Hi! great card..i see you used copic markers!? how do they work!? is it a nice way to color!? thanks for joining us in the dutch dare challenge!!

Wendy said...

Great card for a man Claire
Wendy x

Unknown said...

what a great card! Love the stamped image!

Annie said...

it's a great card for a man, they always like red sports cars! hugs, annie x

Angie C said...

Brill mans card Claire love the textured flags too
hugs
Angie

shaz earl said...

Brilliant mans card Claire xx

Cathy said...

Claire Ilove this man's card - great textures on it.
How do you find copics - are they easy to use, are they worth the investment?
Hope you are OK.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Great image Claire and the die cutes are just perfect, Hugs, Nikki x

Femmy said...

great card for men!! love it!

Andrea, said...

Great card, that is a fab image

carolann said...

Great male card well done hun xxxx

Donna said...

This is such a great man's card Claire and so traditional too :) Donna x


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive