Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Follow by Email

Wednesday, 1 October 2008

Dutchdare Challenge


This is my card for this weeks challenge at DutchDare. I have coloured the car (p/Imp) with Copic Markers and added die cuts from Quickutz and Cuttlebug. Matt and layered and finished with a sentiment.

14 comments:

Becky said...

What a fantastic 'man' card Claire, love it!
Love Becky xx

Sandra said...

Hi! great card..i see you used copic markers!? how do they work!? is it a nice way to color!? thanks for joining us in the dutch dare challenge!!

Wendy said...

Great card for a man Claire
Wendy x

Kim Piggott said...

Brilliant card for a man. Great design.
kim x

sari said...

what a great card! Love the stamped image!

ink'n'rubba said...

it's a great card for a man, they always like red sports cars! hugs, annie x

Angie C said...

Brill mans card Claire love the textured flags too
hugs
Angie

* Shaz * said...

Brilliant mans card Claire xx

Cathy said...

Claire Ilove this man's card - great textures on it.
How do you find copics - are they easy to use, are they worth the investment?
Hope you are OK.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Great image Claire and the die cutes are just perfect, Hugs, Nikki x

Femmy said...

great card for men!! love it!

Andrea, said...

Great card, that is a fab image

carolann said...

Great male card well done hun xxxx

Donna said...

This is such a great man's card Claire and so traditional too :) Donna x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!

Blog Archive