Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Friday 31 October 2008

Christmas with a Difference


Was playing around with my Cricut the other day and cut out this envelope from the Christmas Cheer Cartridge. Didn't know what to do with it so it sat about for a few days before I decided to make a Christmas envelope and mini card. The papers used are BG "Figgy", ribbon from my stash and the flowers are what I bought recently at a garden centre. I bought loads of different bunches and just cut off the flower or leaf that I want to use. Makes a change from Prima flowers and works out so much cheaper! The insert is also covered with BG and stamped with Imaginisce and coloured with Sakura pens. Really enjoyed making this didi card, and think I will make a few more. This fits in with this weeks Lilley of the Valley Challenge which is Christmas Cards.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!
Clairexxx

20 comments:

cats whiskers said...

brilliant idea great little card and envie, just love that snowman, thanks for joining us this week hun
Hugs jacqui x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Great idea Claire, love the cute little snowman. Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs Nikki x

Joy said...

Love that snowman and great use of your Crickut machine xx

DawnMarie said...

Hi Claire, lovely little cards, I like the snowman too, he's so cute. Its freezing up here today.x

Sue said...

it's lovely claire and a great idea too:)

sue
xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow what a lovely idea ,so cute and great for present tags xxxDawnxx

Mandy said...

this is really sweet Claire,

Mandy

Mandy said...

this is really sweet Claire,

Mandy

Ann said...

Fab idea Claire & great use of your 'bits' from the garden centre too!!
Have a great time for Halloween Claire. Hugs Ann xx

Karen said...

This is a great little card. I have a cricut but have never really played with it - I use it now and again to cut out circles etc, but really must sit down and play with it to find out exactly what it can do.

Have a great weekend.

Karen x

Lynsey said...

Hi Claire
This is such lovely cute card! I have just got that snowman stamp and can't wait to use him now I've seen what you have done with him!
Hugs Lynsey :)

Catherine said...

great idea and that snowman...how cute is he :)

Hope you have a Happy Halloween!

Debbie said...

Brilliant idea Claire, love the cute snowman...uumm got me thinking they would make great xmas party invites. Debbie x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous! What a fab idea, and I love your papers!
If you would like some of my SN Strawberry Tea images give me a shout and I'll pop some in the post.
Hugs
Cathy xx

~Emma~ said...

Fantastic idea Claire...thanks for sharing it with us. Hope you are well. Big hugs Em.x

Donna said...

What a great idea Claire, fab little card and envie :) Donna x

Roz said...

Love it Cathy!
I've got the Joy to the Season cartridge and that makes cards as well... I shall have to have a go at making one.

Love Roz

fishlips said...

I have Christmas cheer too but have not even used it, thanks for the idea...What a neat Christmas set your created...what talent...

Christine Riley said...

SO cute! :) I have got to play with my Cricut more, I love what you created! TFS! :)
Hugs, Christine :)

simplyfairies said...

How cute is this.....


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive