Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Thursday 30 October 2008

One Stop Craft Challenge V's TJ"s Card


This is the card I have made for T.J, Poppets son who (like my Daniel) will be 11 years old. I coloured Hamish with a layer of Copic in a light grey 1st and then went over with Prismas Pencils and Sansodor. Wasn't sure what to do with it next so looked at my forever trustworthy list of challenges and chose this weeks One Stop Craft Challenge which is a new challenge and they have started with a sketch which I really liked! Other products used are my SU Scallop Circle Punch, SU Circle of Friends Sentiment, Ribbon from stash, Bazzill Cardstock and some Glittery Gems. Happy Birthday For tomorrow TJ!!!!!
Clairex

18 comments:

Mandy said...

Claire, Hamish looks very dashing, lovely card.

Mandy

Donna said...

Fab card Claire, Hamish is so cute :) Donna x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

What a great card for a little boy. It's a great take on my sketch; thanks for using it. I really like the Hamish stamp you've used. Thanks for joining us this week for the very first One Stop Craft Challenge.

Wendy said...

Very nice Claire
Wendy x

Lynsey said...

I love your card Claire, its so cute!
Hugs Lynsey :)

Poppy said...

lovely card.
poppy.
x

Ann said...

Great card Claire - I love Hamish he looks so cute!! Take care. Ann xx

Angie C said...

Great card Claire, Hamish is coloured perfectly and I love your background paper too. I need one of those SU punches :-) Thank you for joining in the first One Stop Card Challenge
hugs
Angie

Andrea said...

another fab creation from you Claire, loving your cards x

Donna said...

Glad you could join our first challenge Claire and with such a fab card, i love Hamish for little boys card and you have coloured him beautifully. Donna x

Macpurp said...

Lovely card Claire!
I love this wee Hamish.
I posted Daniel's card off, you should get it soon but I put it in an envelope to you.
love Tina x

Anonymous said...

This is just darling!! Love the blues!! TFS!!

cats whiskers said...

Oh Sharon this is such a great boys card just love it
Hugs jacqui x

fishlips said...

The colors on the image are just great so perfect, and I just love the ribbon placement stunning...
I think you sent me the dog on his shirt... Thank you so so much for my images you mailed to me, as you know I am already putting them to use...Your are such a DEAR CLAIRE...Thanks Bunches I'm glad Daniel got my Birthday card soon he will get his...lol

Linanna DESIGNS said...

TJ is just gonna adore this card Claire, its gorgeous!
Linda x

Sharon said...

Great card Claire. I forgot all about these stamps.

Nikki said...

A great card love the imge he looks so cute and the shades of blue you have used look great together
Nikki x

simplyfairies said...

Fabulous card for a boy....


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive