Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Saturday 11 October 2008

My Big News!

This morning, I got an email asking if I would like to become a Design Team member for THE SECRET CRAFTER CHALLENGE! Well it took me all of 2 seconds to come to a decision and as you can see by the blinkies on the right hand side of my blog, I accepted with pleasure. It was totally out of the blue and I am just so excited to be part of this new challenge blog. I'm addicted to challenges and think they are a great way of making you think outside of your comfort zone and trying new things. I hope you will come and join in our weekly challenge every Saturday, check out todays new challenge here!!
On another note, today, 22years ago I met my husband. We've been married for 14years now but cant believe I've spent over 1/2 of my life with him. To think he will be 40 this year, I remember his 18th but we wont go there (lol). And what could I get him to celebrate??? We are all going back to Mauritius over christmas and the new year and just by chance the final balance was due today, so I suppose that will have to cover it. Mauritius is a fantastic place, we were there for christmas last year but I really wanted to stay over new year as well so looked like my nagging payed off.......I do hope you can join in the weekly challenges and looking forward to seeing what you have made!!!
Must also say thanks to my mate Nic, who designed my new Header for me, I love it!!!
Have a great weekend, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI!!!!!!!!
Clairex

23 comments:

Wendy said...

Congratulations Claire
Wendy x

Sue said...

Congratulations Claire, great to have you part of our team..hugs :-)

sue
xx

Claireabelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! well done Claire
xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

huge welcome to the team hun!!!

hugs jane x

Wendy said...

Welcome to the team Claire - I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Wendy xx

Donna said...

Congratulations Claire and welcome to the DT, I'm looking forward to working with you :) Donna x

mueppi said...

Congratulation Claire!!!
Hugs Gisela

~Emma~ said...

Claire I'm so excited for you!! Many congratulations on being the new DT and a huge hug to you and hubby for such a special anniversary! Bet you havn't stopped grinning today! Hugs Em.x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Huge congrats ,that is wounderfull ,well done ,Dawnxx

The Button Witch said...

Congrats claire and well deserved

Debbie said...

CONGRATULATIONS Claire - I am sooo pleased for you, I have popped over to the secret blog and will try and get the sketch doen this week, but I am working extra..yuk.

Love your new header - very eye catching. ;) :)

And 22years ago you met the love of your life - what a great time to be together. ;) :)Hope you all have a great time in Maritius. ;)

I will have been married 25 years in march 2009 - so I know what you mean - it is so hard to believe..:) :)

xxDebbiexx

Macpurp said...

congratulations!
thanks for stopping by my blog xx

sam21ski said...

Well done Claire - good on ya!!!!

Hazel said...

Congrats on joining the DT - well deserved

Happy Crafter said...

Congratulations Claire well done :)
Val xxx

Kathy said...

COngratulations!!! I will have to check out that blog!! Have fun :)Kathy

Aija said...

Big congratulations to you! Enjoy your DT place :)
Hugs,
Aija

WeirdCat said...

Great card, love the colours

Angie C said...

Congratulations Claire and well deserved too :-)
hugs
Angie

Shelly said...

Congratulations! I'll have to pop and have a look at the new challenge blog!

Debbie said...

Congratulations Claire, yo truly deserve it...your cards are always beautiful. Debbie x

Jodi said...

oh how lucky you were chosen! Congratulations and Thanks for visiting my blog! =)
Your work is beautiful.

Cathy said...

Congratulations - your cards are brilliant and you well deserve it!
Hugs
Cathy xx


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive