Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Friday 3 October 2008

High Hopes House


Got delivery of my New High Hope Stamps today and just had to play. I used the"Lilly Spring Fairy" & "Mushroom 2", coloured with Promarkers and added stickles and a clear sakura pen. Click on piccie for a better view!!! Stamped random around the border with leaf & flower stamps from Art Impressions and drawn around the edge with a Galaxy Marker. I love these stamps & have another order on the way, cant wait to play!!!
Clairex

23 comments:

Wendy said...

Another great card
Wendy x

Sue said...

Hi Claire, this is gorgeous, i love these cards and all of them a little bit different.Fabby image and a great sentiment too:)

sue
xx

WeirdCat said...

A different shape to use and it works so well, I love the stamped edges and the images are so cute

Angie C said...

Another stunning house Claire. Love those stamps you have used, they are so cute and a great sentiment too. Love the way you stamped around the edge too :-)
hugs
Angie

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I love it! xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet, i love it.

Joy said...

Love this house it's gorgeous xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is so precious! Love how you stamped the entire border of the card as well as the card's shape!

Shazza said...

love your new stamps Claire
x

Rach said...

fabulous house love the new images looks brilliant..the effect of the flowers around the edge looks really effective..hugs rachxx

Papirolina said...

awww, it's gorgeous, really unique, i like it :)))

nessy said...

oh just love these new stamps ~just love high hopes!!! ...and more on the way?? lucky girl you are!!
wonderful house you have made ~FAB!!
vanessa xx

Gina said...

Awww what a cute stamp, this is lovely
Gina xxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh this is so pretty Claire, Gorgeous colouring and love the design around the edge, Have a great weekend, hugs, Nikki x

Marlou McAlees said...

very very cute Claire, love your new stamp and love the shape of the card, enjoy your weekend too xx

cats whiskers said...

Rhis is so sweet I just love this fairy and your style of card
Hugs Jacqui x

ella bella said...

fabulous card love the shape and those images are gorgeous you have coloured them beautifully
Tracy x

Anonymous said...

Another super card, love the fairy image!
Carole

Christine Riley said...

Love this! SO cute! Your coloring is fabulous! Love these images from High Hopes. Thanks so much for sharing!
Hugs, Christine

Sharon said...

This is lovely Claire, really pretty!

Sharon

carolann said...

This is gorgeous hun well done xxxxxx

Jeanette said...

I love all these wee houses that you have made. This is so sweet. I love High Hopes stamps as well!
Hugs Jeanette

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Adorable!!!!! Love it Claire! ♥


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive