Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Friday 31 October 2008

LOTV Sneak Peak!!


I recently stepped down on from all my DT's as I wanted to spend more time playing with the challenges and just having fun, but who was I kidding and have really missed them all, so yep, I'm back with the Design Team at Lilli of the Valley and just in time for the launch of the super stamps due for launch next week.
This is a sneak peak of a card I am working on, just a few details to add, so will blog this card tomorrow. All I can say is they are gorgeous and its such a pleasure to be working again with Jacqui and the team.

Please remember you do not have to use LOTV products to join in with the weekly challenge.
HERE is this weeks challenge if you would like to join in.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE,
hubby has just gone out with the kids to get the pumpkin.
TTFN
Clairexx

10 comments:

Marley said...

cant wait claire!! the colours looks lovely.. glad you are back in the DT.. hugs and have a happy halloween!! xx Marley

Nicola said...

Wowee these new stamps all look fabulous and how wonderful to heasr that you are back with Lili of the Valley Claire. Looking forward to viewing the full card of your sneek peek in all it´s splendour tomorrow.
Happy Halloween.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Kat said...

Ooo this sneaky peek looks lovely. Can't wait to see the whole card! Must have a look at the challenge - keep meaning to. So many challenges, so little time!

Kat x

pinky said...

Ah so glad you are back Claire, its addictive being on a DT but its gives you such a buzz. Didn't realise you could enter with any type of card so will drop over and have a peep, you know me and challenges lol.
Pinky

Minxy said...

I know what the whole card looks like ner ner ner ner ner lol and you wont be dissapointed, its just gorgeous xxx

Janny said...

that looks great Claire!

Nannieflash said...

Oh Carole the new images look delightful and I carnt wait to see them in the bless. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxx

Jill said...

ohh Claire I can't wait to buy these stamps they look fab hugs Jill xx

Marcea said...

Hi there hun and I just want to say WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! Great to have you on the team again - can't wait to see your gorgeous work with all the yummy new stamps
-x-

Risa said...

I can't wait to get my hands on these awesome stamps! The are truly yummy!!!
hugs
Risa:)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive