Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Thursday 23 October 2008

High Hopes & CBCC Challenges

This weeks challenge over at High Hope Challenge Blog is to create anything but a card. I have made this image folder. I found the tutorial while blog hopping and you can see it here. I used the High Hopes Mermaid stamp and coloured with Promarker and used Sakura pens on parts of it. The paper is double sided from Imaginisce and the rub ons are Bo Bunny. I've added 2 Prima Flowers and added yellow Stickles to the centre. This also fits in with the CBCC challenge that Catherine was kind enough to pass on, go take a look, this weeks theme just happens to be pockets! This is very easy to make, takes less than a 12x12 piece of paper and makes a nice change from cards.

This is the folder when full of images, its on its travels very soon to a friend!!
Clairexx

27 comments:

Catherine said...

Claire, this is too cute. This weeks challenge at CBCC is to make pocket cards and you can link this to them also :) love that you put images on the pocket..cute!

Anonymous said...

Claire this is `beautiful` and what a great idea...
Enjoy the rest of your DaY:)~X~

6 wacky women said...

What a great folder and your mermaid is beautiful. I just love everything about it!
Take care
Karen

Deb Wood said...

Very pretty!! Love the layout and design!!

Happy Crafter said...

oooooooo Claire i love this must have a go thanks for the link :)
Val xxx

Lauren said...

She is just gorgeous. TFS!

Sue said...

this is fabulous Claire, love the image and the very pretty paper:)

sue
xx

Paul said...

Very nice. Striking colours and so unusual.
TFS
Paul

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow wahta a stunning card Claire, ill be emailing you later this evening hope you are okay. Linda x

Rach said...

fabulous Claire, a wonderful pocket card, hugs Rachxx

Macpurp said...

this is great ! i love the mermaid!

xxx

nessy said...

what a wonderful idea ~love the image and such pretty paper!
vanessa xx

Carla said...

What a wonderful gift! This is just lovely!!

Annie said...

what a fabulous gift you have made and I love the cute mermaid. hugs, annie x

~Emma~ said...

Claire its brilliant! I made once recently for Sammi but not seen another one since so its great to see this. Hope you are feeling ok babe. Hugs Em.x

My Paper World said...

Hi Claire!
I've enjoyed catching up with your latest gorgeous creations! I've also sent you an email.
Hugs!
Nicola xx

fishlips said...

This is just darling...What a neat challenge this must have been. Don't your just love the sakura gel pens, its becoming my best friend...lol

Debbie said...

Wow Claire what a great idea and so practical too. I love the mermaid image and the pretty paper. Debbie x

Christine Riley said...

Too cute! I'm sure your friend will love such a fabulous gift. TFS!
Hugs, Christine :)

Donna said...

How cute is your lil mermaid, great card Claire :) Donna x

Wendy said...

Brilliant Claire
Wendy x

DawnMarie said...

I love the mermaid Claire, she is so cute. What a lucky friend to receive such a lovely gift. DawnM.x

Carolyn King said...

What a fun little mermaid folder--love that it is full of images...what a beautiful gift for someone!

Lee said...

Oh I LOVE these double pocket cards!! What a cute mermaid!! And I LOVE the idea of using it for tucking in fun images!!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous image folder Claire, love the cute image so pretty. Hugs Nikki x

Andrea, said...

Fabulous image holder, great idea to use this card fold. Love the images, have a good weekend

Becca said...

This is adorable...I love the Sweet Anabela (LoL) You did such a wonderful job with both challenges and congrats on winning Courtney's.

Take care,
Bela (Anabela)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive