Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Sunday 26 October 2008

Awarded!


I was awarded this from Roz, DawnMarie and Mada, gosh, how lucky am I!!!!!

The Rules of this award are...

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.

I am awarding this to... and in no particular order.

Linda
Rach
Erin
Jacqui
Claudia
Annie
Donna

I love all of the above blogs, and visit them most days. I love all of the creative things that they have to show us, and find them a great source of inspiration.
I could go on forever with my list but will stick to the rules on this occassion. I do in fact love all blogs, they are all so individual!
Clairexx

5 comments:

DawnMarie said...

Congratulations Claire, you totally deserve your awards.x

Crafting Diva said...

Wow congrats Claire lovely award I have one wonder if I will be lucky enough to be awarded one of these ones?

Rach said...

congratulation on your award Claire, so sweet of you to think of me when you passed it on...hugs rachxx

Donna said...

Thank you so much Claire, for thinking of me :) Donna x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

thank you so much sweet Claire!!!
i have mailed the card in the name of my boys on saturday

hugs
claudia


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive