Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Sunday 5 October 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge


Here is my card for Cute Card Thursday. Sorry the photo isn't very good! This weeks theme is "Christmas Animals". I have used a stamp from Little Claires and coloured with Copics. Have added stickles to the tree and the reindeers and snowflake were cut on my Cricut. The weathers appalling here today and I now have heating in my craftroom so am a very happy bunny!
Clairex

20 comments:

Hazel said...

Cute card - love it

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, I love this stamp. I'm glad you got the heater sorted out, amazingly we have had a day of glorious sunshine. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Minxy said...

OMG HEATING... there will be no stopping you now!!! lol
very cute card btw x

carolann said...

Love this card it is brilliant hun the images are fab well done xxxxx

Wendy said...

Great card I love ellies
Wendy x

tracie said...

oh wow Claire this is a cutie - love the stamps, fab card hun.
Hope your having a good weekend :)x

Rach said...

What a cute card, hugs rachxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Love your card Claire and the image is so sweet, Hugs, Nikki x

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute! xx

Allison said...

lovely card
AllisonX

Timetostamp said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love this card - it's so cute! I love elephants and your image is so cute! I also really love the reindeer border!
Heather x

Donna said...

A great fun card Claire, I love the litrle reindeers, very cute :) Donna x

SusanBluerobot said...

oh love that card love that elephant

Cathy said...

Stunning - I adore that elephant!! A great card Claire.
Hugs
Cathyxx

Jilli said...

Great card, love the stamp. Jillix

Sue said...

great card and really cute image:)

sue
xx

Catherine said...

This sure is CUTE!

Alison said...

Cute card Claire.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely image - never heard of these stamps before, now - I NEED SOME!

Great card.

xxxxxxxxxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a lovely card Clair. Lovely image. Hugs Linda x


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive