Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Tuesday 21 October 2008

One Powerful Hour


Firstly, I need to say a massive thankyou for everyone who has offered to send Daniel a Birthday Card. I have spent alot of time emailing today and its eaten into my craft time but have managed a quick ATC for this weeks challenge at One Powerful Hour which is the "Moon". I have used Boys & Girls CD from Crafters Companion and coloured with Copics ands stickles
Today my husband and I went to see Daniel in his new school to see how he is settling in and showed us his work. Now for many months in the old school, Daniel refused to take part in the majority of lessons but in his new school because the class size is so small and he gets lots of assistance he sat the 11+ and found out today HE PASSED! Great news for us as it gives us more options for High School in September. We really didn;t know at the time whether he would refuse to do the paper or not so this is a major achievement and we are so proud of Daniel. Need to get some sleep but am pretty hyped tonight, so think I'm go and watch a bit of TV and see if I can unwind. Hopefully I will make a card tomorrow as I'm a bit behind with a few lists, sorry but will catch up very soon!
TTFN
Clairexx

14 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Beautiful ATC!! It looks like it's holographic!! Thanks for carving out some time to play. =)

Congrats to Daniel!!

Betty J Schaub said...

What a darling little card!!!
Claire comgrats to Daniel and CAN I send him a card too????

Desire Fourie said...

This is a lovely card and I am so happy for the family that Daniel did and passed the exam. Warm regards

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Such a cute ATC Claire and so glad to hear that Daniel is settling in to school well. Such a big weight off your mind knowing he has passed his 11+.. you must be so proud, Hugs, Nikki x

Wendy said...

Great Atc Claire.
Well done to Daniel
Wendy x

Emma said...

Great ATC and what fab news about Daniel...
Emma x

Ann said...

Well done Daniel!!!

Lovely atc Claire - enjoy your day xx

Macpurp said...

great news about Daniel!
what a boost it must be for all of you!

Fab ATC!

hugs Tina x

Christine Riley said...

This is lovely, I love it! Cograts to Daniel, that is wonderful news!
Hugs, Christine :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Daniel!

I love this ATC it is just to much fun!

Thanks for taking the challenge!

Andrea, said...

Fabulous ATC

Sharon said...

Great ATC. So glad that the meeting went well for you. Well done Daniel.

Deb Wood said...

This is so cyte, I love it!

Annie said...

thats a fabulous fun ATC you have made. hugs, annie x


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive