Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Wednesday 1 October 2008

RAK ATC


Made this cute ATC as a RAK for a friend. The sheep is Magnolia which I coloured with Copics. The backing paper was a freebie in a magazine.Lettering was done on my Cricut and finished it with some Gold Mesh and Ric Rac ribbon. Not only did I spend an absolute fortune at Ally Pally at the weekend, I've had non stop deliveries all week and been shopping again tonight! I'm still suffering with tremours which is very frustrating and after a visit to the docs, she is getting an MS nurse to contact me. Suppose thats why I'm shopping, a bit of retail therapy never hurt anyone (except his wallet - lol)
Clairex

24 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Such a cute ATC Claire and I love the bright papers, Hugs, Nikki x

Ila said...

This ATC is Super Cute and Fabulous!! love the colors and all the great details....Sounds like your having a great time shopping!!..Hope your feeling better soon..Take Care!..Hugs, Ila

Gwen said...

so cute! I have never done before. the colors are beautiful

Wendy said...

great atc and great colours
Wendy x

Murielle said...

OH.....marvellous ATC,
great colours and details..your image looks wonderful.
Hugs, Mumur

Chriss Rollins said...

thanx for stopping by and leaving me a comment.
You have a whole load of lovely eye candy here thanx for sharing it.
So you have been spending...well we all need retail thearapy to get us through life and what better way than to stock up on stash.
have a good day.
chriss x

Femmy said...

great atc!! love the colours!!

Rach said...

fabulous atc , love the colours that you've used. hugs rachxx

Mandy said...

this is such a lovely ATC Claire, hope those tremours stop soon, it must be really frustrating for you.

take care,

Mandy

Roz said...

Awwwwww, he's cute! I love the bright colours too.
Roz x

nessy said...

what a great fun ATC!! that sheep is so cute!! ~so glad you had a "productive" shopping trip!!
vanessa xx

Kirsten Aune said...

This is so cute, Claire!
I hope you're feeling better soon... Take care!
Hugs, Kirsten

Pop's Cards said...

I love that sheep so super cute, love Pops x x x

Andrea, said...

Fabulous ATC, I love the paper you have used and the bright colours. Enjoy all your new goodies and I hope you'll be feeling better soon

Jo said...

I love that sheep!! Love the funky colours too :o)

carolann said...

This is absolutely fantastic well done hun xxx

Donna said...

Brilliant ATC Claire, a real Baa Baa lamb lol! :) Donna x

Marcie Sharp said...

So cute! Bright and fun all around!

DawnMarie said...

Hi Claire, thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I've just started cardmaking and was a bit apprehensive of putting my cards 'out on show' in my blog, your cards and ATC's are gorgeous, I get so much inspriation from the blogs I follow and hope that my cards will be as good one day. Thank you again for your comments. DawnM.x

Julie said...

Love how bright and colourful this is, great work.

Angie C said...

Baaaa, to you too :-) Fabulous ATC Claire and I am the proud owner of this one!!! It is even more colourful in "real life" as the gold BAA really shines off the card.
hugs
your mate :-)

Angie C said...

Baaaa, to you too :-) Fabulous ATC Claire and I am the proud owner of this one!!! It is even more colourful in "real life" as the gold BAA really shines off the card.
hugs
your mate :-)

Joy said...

Hi Claire this ATC is stunning, sorry I haven't posted for over a week my computer crashed and I got back on line today xx

cats whiskers said...

Wow love this really cheerful and a great RAX
Hugs Jacqui


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive