Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Wednesday 22 October 2008

Everybody-Art Challenge


Theres a new challenge to add to your lists called "The Everybody-Art Challenge" and this week its a great sketch. I have coloured a Sarah Kay stamp with Prisma Pencils and Sansodor and gone over some of the image with a clear Sakura Pen. The backing papers are K & Co. Purple card from my stash along with the Flowers and Leaves, Photo Anchors and Bulldog Clip. Added stamped border, swirl and Sentiments. The punch is the SU Spiral Punch and I'm waiting on another order. Thanks again for more card offers for Daniel, I am overwhelmed. We've just found out he passed the 11+ too!!!! Enjoy the rest of a very cold day, I'l be crafting in my thermals tonight I think (lol)
Clairexx

27 comments:

Iris said...

Hi Clair,
thanks for joining in our Challenge. I really love your card, the used Image and the Ticketstamp.

Hugs
Iris
EAC-Team

shaz earl said...

Gorgeous card Claire love the stamped image xx

Rach said...

gorgeous card claire,
love the colours, such a sweet image beautifully coloured.
I popped Daniels card in the post today so keep a look out for the postie...hugs rachxx

Desire Fourie said...

This is a lovely card with a beautiful colour combo. The sentiment is also very meaningful. Warm regards

Mephisto said...

Wonderful Card for the Sketch. I like the Sarah!

Domi
(E-A-C-Team)

fishlips said...

This is so so pretty and wow do I ever just love the image and the colors on her are breath-taking!!!

fishlips said...

This is so so pretty and wow do I ever just love the image and the colors on her are breath-taking!!!

Catherine said...

very pretty, Claire. Don't you just love SK stamps, they're just adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card, so pretty...love your colouring.
Carole x

Sue said...

oooh this is stunning Claire, your colouring is fabby:)

suie
xx

Macpurp said...

I love the stamped border, very pretty.
lovely card xxx

Wendy said...

Very nice Claire
Wendy x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

stunning card hun

love the colours

hugs jane x

Kreativgeschwafel said...

really a wonderful card!

flatis stempelwelt said...

Gorgeous card Claire, love the image and the colores

Hugs, Sonja xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Glad to see you got round to some crafting Claire. This is such a fabulous card. I love the image you've used and the colours you chose. Beautiful. Will email you tomorrow hun. Hugs Linda x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours and the cute image

Becky said...

I love your card Claire and the sentiment is so cute!!
Love Becky xx

betty said...

a beautiful card! very pretty colours and papers!

Kati said...

What a sweet card. thanks for playing EAC.
hugs
mamapia
EAC-Team

Deb Wood said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the little ticket and the fabulous coloring!

Happy Crafter said...

Fabulous Claire so sweet and great colouring :)
Val xxx

Carla said...

Great stamps and really great card!

Andrea said...

this cards just perfect Claire x

Annie said...

what a beautiful card you made with the Sarah Kay image - I love my Sarah Kays! and congratulations to Daniel for passing the 11+ exam! hugs, annie x

Debbie said...

Oh this is really pretty Claire, beautiful colouring and gorgeous DP & big {{hugs}} to Daniel for passing his 11+. Debbie x

Nixe-Moni said...

Wow your card is really pefect. I love the colours and the graet details.
Hugs
Moni


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive