Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Sunday 5 October 2008

Just a Card!


Made this card earlier for Zoe's friend but we then found another I had already made with friend on it so she gave her that one instead. The paper is a freebie from a magazine and so is the sentiment stamp. I stamped my "Winifred" (S/N) and coloured with Prisma Pencils & Sansodor, embellished with flowers and 2 milky gems.
Silly Monkey Crafts have blog candy, check out the link on the right hand side of my blog along with a few others I've found along the way. Some great stash to be had!

25 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a cute bunny, love the colour scheme and sentiment stamp, Hugs, Nikki x

Chris said...

Hi Claire, love your cute cotton rabbit card. Great freebie paper and stamp, it's so bright and cheerful and your colouring is gorgeous. Chris x

Wendy said...

Lovely card the bunnys great
Wendy x

craft mad Jenny said...

this is such a gorgeous card, lovely colours,

jenny

Anonymous said...

Another cutie! Love the colours! xx

Anonymous said...

What a cute card, love the bright colours and the sentiment.
Carole :-)

Rach said...

what a cute bunny card. fab colour scheme. hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Clare..love the stamp and the papers:)~X~

Anonymous said...

There's a little something for you over on my blog! xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Claire, love the colours, they make me feel all warm and cosy :) Donna x

Christine Riley said...

Oh my goodness, this is SO cute! I love that image! TFS! :)

Hugs, Christine

Bee said...

oh that is such a cute card, love it.

xx

jo said...

ahh stunning card,i love the paper's, thank youfor your kid words on my card. huggs jo x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Claire. I love the papers and the way you have coloured that bunny.
Hugs
Cathy xx

chloe said...

awwww soooo cute!
love that bunny!

chloe
x

Diane.W. said...

Aww this is luvly,so cute!!! :o)x

Poppy said...

lovely image, love the colouring.

Tammi said...

Fabulous! I love the sentiment with the cupcake and your coloring is pretty!

Ann said...

I love the image & colours Claire - really cute!! xx

Annie said...

lovely warm colours and such a cute image - and a great sentiment stamp too. hugs, annie x

Sue said...

beautiful card and papers claire and such a cute bunny, i must ink mine up:)

sue
xx

Craftyideas said...

Beautiful card love that stamp xx

Andrea, said...

Fab card, I love the colours you have used

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

So cute!! Love the colour combo you've used ♥ ♥

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Beautiful card adorable image. Hugs Linda x


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive