Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Friday 24 October 2008

Just A Thankyou

To all those who are sending Daniel a card. I cannot believe the response I have had so far, totally amazing! Got 1 card yesterday, Think its yours Rach and already expecting more in the post. I have wonderful friends here in Blogland and I cant thank you all enough. For all those who've emailed me, like I said anytime. I've also now over 30,000 hits on my blog so keep an eye out as I can feel some candy coming very soon. Dull and Dreary here, but I'm about to take Jessica back to the Orthodontist to have her brace repaired, would rather be at home crafting though. Have a good day and once again THANKYOU!!!!!

4 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

mine in post today hun

hugs jane x

Marijke said...

Can you please send me your adress Claire? You can send it to marijke.hartman@gmail.com
I would love to sent a card to Daniel!!!

fishlips said...

Sending cards to Daniel was so much fun...I had to really spend time looking at all my stamps just to pick the perfect one...I mailed mine out yesterday and even the post office worker really loved Daniel cards, I know he will have loads of fun with all his Birthday Cards...
Hugs
Erin

Annie said...

I tried emailing you but it got bounced back! I'd love to send Daniel a card so perhaps you could try emailing me with your address. hugs, annie x


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive