Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Thursday 23 October 2008

I've been tagged

I've Been Tagged
By Wendy

The rules are:

1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blog
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Right 7 facts about myself

1. I'm 38 this year and very young at heart.
2. I've been married for 14 years but met my husband at 16.
3. I have three children, Jessica, Daniel and Zoe.
4. I've was made redundant 1 week before my wedding and have not worked since.
5. I've smoked for over 20 years and the only time I gave up was with each of my pregnancies.
6. We spent christmas in Mauritus last year and are going back again for this christmas and new year.
7. I have a half brother that I have only ever seen once in my life when I was very young.

Right the people I am going to tagged are
Slinkyminx
Angie
Ann
Catherine
Carole
Sue
tracie

Then they need to pass onto 7 of their friends.

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Its was great learning more about you ... you are blessed to have married your teenage sweetheart. Warm regards

Anonymous said...

Hi Claire...thanks for thinking of me...I was tagged a few weeks back, so I will pass on this one if you don't mind! I've not got anything new to add since the last one...took me ages to come up with those answers!
Carole :-)

Catherine said...

hi Claire, i missed this yesterday but thanks for tagging me and nice to know stuff about you. i'm sorry but i always have a hard time this with....LOL!

1. yup, you're still a pup but 2 years older than me...LOL!
2. :)
3. i have 2, Daniel my heaven angel and Toni my earth angel
4. :)
5. tsk, tsk, tsk...LOL!
6. cool!
7. really?

Sue said...

thanks for tagging Claire,will have a think:)

sue
xx

fishlips said...

Loved reading your 7 things, I tell everyone I'm 38, even my children are not sure how old there Mom really is...lol

Joey said...

Lol I have just popped over to tell you I have tagged you too! Sorry I have not replied to your mail I will do tomoz.xxx


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive