Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Tuesday 28 October 2008

"Chicky Night Out"



This is a Penny Black stamp I got from Ally Pally and have yet to play with, so last night I got out my Prisma Pencils and was happily colouring till around 1am. The backing papers are downloaded from "FunkyFairy's", I thought I'd have a browse yesterday and the New Shabby Chic just fell into my basket along with a few others. My SU Circle of Friendship stamps arrived this morning, I've been waiting for these as think they are a great way to embellish a card and with so many to choose from, theres something for every occassion. Other materials Bazzill cardstock, Pink ribbon, SU punches. Dont think this actually meets any challenges but I wanted to try the stamp and will be using it again! (Click on top photo for a clearer piccie).
Another 4 cards in the post for Daniel today, and more bloggers contacting me, so thankyou very much. Looks like cards are coming from all over the world!!!!!!
Enjoy the rest of a very cold week.
Clairexx

35 comments:

Lee said...

Oh gosh is this ever cuuuuuuuuute and fun!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

OMG those guys are so cute, love them.

shaz earl said...

Brilliant card Claire xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is a lovely cheeky creation and the image is beautifully coloured. Warm regards

Rach said...

a fabulous card Claire, love the image this is so funny. hugs Rachxx

Happy Crafter said...

Wow this card is great and i love your colouring :)
Val xxx

Wendy said...

Not seen this stamp before, its great
Wendy x

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this card..That stamp is soo `tweet` Clare:)~X~

Sue Shaw said...

They really should stop all that stash falling off the shelves!! Good job you caught it!!
I just adore this card, the image really makes me giggle! Great colouring!
Love the sentiment!
Sue. x

fishlips said...

Great catch Clare...how cute is this image, I'm just loving all the awesome colors..Love the legs the most!!! Too Funny

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Gorgeous card Claire will email you tomorrow. Linda x

Victoria said...

This is class fantastic stamp really made me smile x

Debbie said...

This is such a fabby stamp Claire - love it..makes me smile when I see it. :) :) Your colouring is brilliant too. ;) :)

xxDebbiexx

Joy said...

A chirpy little card Claire - I love it - great fun xx

Andrea said...

this is a super card Claire I love what you have done with it x

Bev said...

Oooh this is fantastic Claire - love the image and the girly colours

hugs Bev x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovelyc ard claire

i have this stamp too and forgot i had it :o)

great sentiments too - where are they from?

hugs jane x

Christine Riley said...

Love it! :) I love this image, it's just too cute! :) TFS!
Hugs, Christine :)

Emma said...

Gorgeous card and image...
I love the way you say items from Funky Fairy fell into your basket...think that is going to be my new excuse.
By the sound of things Daniel will be opening his cards for days...can't wait to see some piccies
Emma x

6 wacky women said...

Great card, Claire. I love it.
Karen

Catherine said...

just adorable :)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Claire, love the cute image and your wonderful colouring. Hugs Nikki x

Anonymous said...

Love your cheeky chicks Claire! Will try and get a card off for Daniel today!
Hugs, Alison xx

Lisadwb said...

LOL!! How cute!!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

super cute card Claire,
iam so glad Daniel is getting response!! fabulous

i had to laugh about yoru comment today on my card. hahaha.. i dont want to count i think i will get nauseous.. and i just ordered yesterday more. it is so addictive

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous, fun card! Adore this super cute stamp!

Andrea, said...

Oh this is wonderful, such a fun image and perfectly coloured

Sue said...

gorgeous card Claire, love the image:)

sue
xx

Enfys said...

What a fabulous card, you did a great colouring job on these, and the little scallop circle really finishes it off.

Lavender Rose said...

I love the way you have coloured this fun stamp image, fab card!

Annie said...

what a fun image this is and you have coloured it beautifully - just a fab card! hugs, annie x

Donna said...

Brill card Claire and the stamp is so cute :) Donna x

Murielle said...

WAW...Your card is so funny, Claire!!
I love your compostion, lovely colours.
Funny image!!
Hugs, Mumur

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card!!!!

Poppy said...

just lovin the chickens.
poppy.
x


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive