Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Monday 27 October 2008

Christmas Card


Here is my card for this weeks ARTYGIRLZ Challenge, this weeks theme being Blue & Orange and over at BASIC GREY, the theme is shapes. I have used papers from Rusty Pickles and Basic Grey "Phoebe' collection. The image is Imaginisce and coloured with Promarkers. Other item used are BG swirl stamps, SU Scallop Border Punch, snowflake punch and some glittery SA Jewels. Nice to make a card thats not in the traditional colours I think!
Also, can I say thankyou to those who are sending cards, a few more arrived in the post today. Its half term now so am having to look out for the postie so we dont ruin the surprise!! Have a great week, although it looks like its going to be a very cold one so I think I will stay home and craft, maybe the kids will join in to!
Clairexx

25 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a beautiful card Claire, and thank you for the wonderful award, I will be back to collect it later. Hugs linda x

Christine Riley said...

This is absoltuley adorable! :) I just love this little snowman, he's so cute :) I love your layout and all the details you added to the card. Just adorable :) TFS!
Hugs, Christine :)

Cathy said...

Such a gorgeous card - love the colours and the papers.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Crissi Harvey said...

beautiful card the colours work so well for a christmas card

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Sue said...

gorgeous card Claire..i love it:)

sue
xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

very funky and bright xmas card claire

hugs jane x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Claire - love the colours! x

Ila said...

Your card is Gorgeous!!..love the layout and the little snowman is just the Cutest!!...Hugs, Ila

DawnMarie said...

Hi Claire, thank you for your kind comments on my blog. I love your card, such bold colours for a Christmas card, it makes such a change and makes me think I might give it a try. Have been wading through my stamps to find one I think Daniel might like for his card, I will pop it off ASAP. DawnM.x

fishlips said...

This is just 2 cute...wow love the colors and the snowflakes with dew drops....sweet Christmas card..

Rach said...

wow a gorgeous card claire, love the bright colours, hugs rachxx

Cuchy said...

Hi Claire. Lovely and unusual colours. Beautiful card. BTW my card for Daniel will be mailed tomorrow. Hughs, M.Carmen

Becky said...

Oh Wow! It's gorgeous Claire and I do love this stamp, he's so cute!! I'll post Daniel's card next week then you won't have to be on your guard lol!!
Love Becky xx

Crafting Queen said...

What a great card, the colours really work so well in this card.
Card in the post tomorrow.

Sue Shaw said...

Wow, these colours work great, I love 'different' Christmas cards! Very funky.
Daniels card is done and I will post it to you shortly.
Sue. x

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Claire and the colours work really well together. Love the cute snowman. Daniels card is all set to go tomorrow. Debbie x

Marlou McAlees said...

aaah!! I love this Claire!! this snowman is soooo cute!!! :) x

Donna said...

Great card Claire, love the zingy colours you have chosen :) Donna x

Deb Wood said...

Too cute!! Love the colors!

Mrs Wonka said...

This is such a cutie......

Mrs W x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Claire, such a cute image and i love the papers you have used. Hugs Nikki x

Anonymous said...

Cute card Clare..
Have a lovely Day:)~X~

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, I love the colours you have used

Bev said...

Brilliant card Claire, love the bright funky colours, makes a lovley change for Crimbo

hugs Bev x

Anonymous said...

What a fun card! I love the colors you used--so bright and colorful! I hope my card for you son's birthday made it to you by now.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive