Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Saturday 18 October 2008

Ismaki Challenge


This is a challenge I have not done for a very long time but loved the sketch. I stamped the image (judikins) last night with Promarkers but wasn't sure what to do with it after that. Mental block, AHH!!. Ended up staying in craftroom till 1.30am this morning as I couldn't get the photo I wanted to upload so have had to use this image. Anyway, back to the card, the backing paper is Prima Marketing. I have mat and layered the image and added lace which is a optional theme on the Ismaki Sketch. The swirl and heart are T/Holtz grungeboard. I dont use this often but its very versatile and this time I've sprayed with Glimmer Mists in Antique Brass, Olive Vine & Gold. The gold has a gorgeous shimmer though I dont think this has been picked up. If you click on the piccie for a larger image you may see it in more detail. Rub on sentiment and a couple of gold leaves to finish the card. Made a change making my usual "Cute Cards" and am pleased with the overalll result. Hope you like it too!
Clairexx

26 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is a gorgeous card. Love the stamped image and all the textures. Great colour combo as well. Warm regards

Ann said...

Gorgeous card Claire - love the colours & the lace is beautiful!! Hugs Ann xx

jo said...

its sooo stunning, love the colours you have used,huggs jo x

shaz earl said...

Brilliant card Claire love the colours xx

Annie said...

stunning card and would be great for a man. love the touch of gold and the pretty lace. hugs, annie x

fishlips said...

This is just wonderful, I'm really loving the grungboard...Wow oh Wow this is a MASTERPIECE!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

I agree this is stunning.

Debbie said...

Oh what a classy card Claire, I love the grungboard and the colours you have used are beautiful. Debbie x

Debbie said...

Oh what a classy card Claire, I love the grungboard and the colours you have used are beautiful. Debbie x

Christine Riley said...

WOW! I love this card, it is just amazing! I love that lace, such a wonderful touch. TFS!
Hugs, Christine

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Claire, love the image and the wonderful papers you have used. hugs Nikki x

Sue said...

absoluteluy fabby Claire:)

sue
xx

Claire said...

Brilliant card. The image is lovely and the colours really look great together.

Claire

katy said...

Hi Claire, this card is stunning, reminds me that i have some of the Grungeboard too that i havnt used yet, forget what i have sometimes, thats bad !! Have a nice weekend xx

Diane.W. said...

This is luvly,I like it,it does make a change from cutey cards :o)x

Rach said...

oh wow!
this is awesome, such a gorgeous card, such beautiful colours and elements...love the lace that you have used, it looks so rich. hope that you have a lovely weekend. hugs rachxx

Donna said...

Wow Claire, this is gorgeous :) Donna x

Hazel said...

Lovely card, and the grungeboard does look good in the close-up!

Sew This N That said...

I am definately gonna have to get some glimmer mists!
Beautiful card Claire :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

Aija said...

Brown is beautiful :) So great paper you have used, and love that lace under the image. Coloration is also fab!
Hugs,
Aija

Tab said...

Fabulous card, really eyecatching! :0) Tab xxx

Murielle said...

Your card, Claire is spectacular!!
beautiful image garden!!!!
Great colours used.
Love your card!!!!
hugs
Mumur

Angie C said...

Oh my Claire, this is such a beauty. Love it!!!
have a good weekend.
hugs
Angie

Crafting Diva said...

Hi thank you so much for visting my blog and leaving some wonderful comments Love this card you have made and you have soem great ideas on here from Lisa

Bev said...

Oooh this is amazing Claire - such gorgeous papers and lace and a stunning image
hugs Bev x

carolann said...

Awesome card hun xxx


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive