Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Sunday 19 October 2008

Candy Coming Soon!!

I see I have nearly reached 95,000 hits on my blog. Wow, what a great achievement. To celebrate (because I cant wait to reach the 100,000 mark) I am going be to giving away a great candy as soon as my counter reaches 95,000 hits.
Now I've no card to post today but will be back tomorrow with my Passion for Promarkers GDT card.
We've been having terrible trouble with our AOL account this weekend, so sending and receiving emails isn't always working. My fault, I bought an I Pod Touch and wanted my emails added which has caused all sorts of problems but hubby is slowly sorting it out and hopefully it will be in full use again tonight. Been a right pain not being able to send emails but I consider this a minor blip, though hubbys choice of words were a little different LOL!!
Anyway, got a few errands though the weather is dull and dreary and I have 1 of my 3 children off for the holidays, Daniel breaks up tomorrow and Zoe on Friday. So lets hope Mr Sun makes an appearance over the next few weeks for the kids sake if nothing else.
TTFN
Clairexx

7 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Wow Claire well done with that many hits, Ive nearly achieved my 10.000 hits and next month is my lst blogoversery and my birthday so I will be combining all three and offering my blogcandy then so look out for mine next month.
I suspect you will be busy over the next week so we will understand about posting its not easy when the children are home. Take care with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxx

Suzi Mac said...

Fantastic achievement Claire, not surprised though, you have a lovely blog and your projects are a great inspiration. I just looked at all your followers(Friends) only two more and that will be 500, now that's a great achievement too. Well done.
Suzi x

Joy said...

Wow! Claire thats loads of hits, well done and you will soon make that 100.000! Sorry I haven't visited in ages, not done much crafting lately but am trying to get all my chrissy cards done now. A Porshe no less?? How wonderful! Bet Daniel loves it almost as much as daddy! Your cards are all fab as ever I especially like the easel one - love the colours. Take care xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Claire. My Goodness, that is absolutely amazing. BRILLIANT.
I am only just starting out, so it will take me many years to reach that number.
Congratulations and well done.
Love Sandra xx

Frazzled Crafts said...

A lot of hits Claire, keep on going! Liz

Marley said...

Well done, but your blog is amazing! hugs Marley

Emma said...

Wow congrats on all your hits.
Hugs Emma x


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive