Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Saturday 4 October 2008

The final 3!!




These are the final 3 houses I made for the swap. I really enjoyed making them and cant wait to see what I get back. Hubby has gone to B&Q to buy me a heater for my craftroom, means I can stay in there till the early hours warm and snug but not crafted as yet as he has been away on business for the last 3 days so am gonna spend time with my family this weekend. The weather is appalling here, wet, windy and very cold. Enjoy the weekend and hope to have more to show you very soon!
Clairex

20 comments:

Andrea, said...

Oh these are fantastic, the images are great. I hope your hubby has managed to get you a heater, it is so cold

Chris said...

Hi Claire, your houses are absolutely wonderful and it must be nice feeling to have them all done. I'll also be curious to see what you get back! Hope you'll soon be nice and snug in your craft room, you're going to need that heater, it's freeeeeezing!!!! Chris x

Donna said...

Well done Claire your house are brilliant and all so individual too :) Donna x

Minxy said...

Well done you, loving the very top one best xx

tracie said...

oh wow Claire you have been busy - there are all gorgeous.
Have a great weekend
hugs :)x

tracie said...

oh wow Claire you have been busy - there are all gorgeous.
Have a great weekend
hugs :)x

Chriss Rollins said...

wonderful Houses claire you go girl.
thank you for your comment on 'the papergirls' blog
chriss x

Wendy said...

These are all great
Wendy x

Marlou McAlees said...

these are fabulous Claire!!! love the stamps!! :) x

cats whiskers said...

What a mommoth task you took on, but I have loved seeing all these house cards, everyone so different. Weathers awful here too.
Hugs Jacqui x

sam21ski said...

Well done on getting there Claire - they are all fab but I adore the top one xxxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous Houses Claire, so much great detail. Hugs Nikki x

Cathy said...

Fab houses again Claire. Love them all for different reasons.
Hope you are having a good weekend (weather apart)
Hugs
Cathy xx

Angie C said...

Fabby houses Claire :-) Great stamps you have used - I've not seen the two boys stamp before, it's great and love the senitment too. Have a great weekend with the family and your new heater :-)
hugs
Angie

Chris said...

Oh your little houses are just the cutest things I have seen... I love each and every one of them :)

Risa said...

Your houses are the cutest...great job!!!

Beth said...

Hi! Thanks for entering my blog candy competition! Good luck! xx

maddy hill said...

hi Claire found your blog whilst blog hopping ! love the little houses my fav is the top one !

my daughter has aspergers too - shes 18 now - and still a handfull lol love the cards 1

happy crafting
maddy

carolann said...

These are simply brilliant hun well done xxxx

Anonymous said...

Fab houses Claire! Love them all! xx


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive