Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Thursday 30 October 2008

Sweet Child Birthday Card


My mojo isn't up to much at the moment but last night managed to make this card which fits the Crazy Amigo Challenge which is buttons. The papers are K & Co and the stamp is designed by my local craft shop. I've coloured her with distress inks. Other products used are woodware border punch,Prima flower,button and fibres from stash, SU Scallop punch,Bazzill cardstock and sentiment from Stamps away.
I'm still getting emails regarding Daniels birthday. I did say in my post that I wasn't trying to break any records but think I just may have done that. Well over 60 of you have contacted me and cards are coming from all over the world which I think is totally amazing. Have received 14 to date and postie hasn't been today yet. So again I would like to thank each and everyone one of you,
Your Brilliant!!!
Clairexx

15 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Claire, the cute image and papers go so well together. Hugs Nikki x

Diane.W. said...

Pretty card & cute stamp :o)x

nessy said...

such a pretty card claire ~ love the image!!
vanessa xx

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Claire. Love that iamge and the papers are scrummy.
Hugs
Cathy xx

shaz earl said...

Gorgeous card Claire xx

Sue said...

great card Claire and i love the image:)

sue
xx

Catherine said...

Claire,this is too cute, love your image :)

Crafting Queen said...

Such a sweet card, cute image and I really like that background paper.
Hope my card arrived.
Thanks for your comment on my blog.

June said...

I lovely card Claire, the image is sooo cute
Hope you recived my card for Daniel (I put my name on the back)
June x

Donna said...

Cute lil' card Claire :) Donna x

Wendy said...

This is lovely and you have used such pretty papers
Wendy x

Andrea said...

she looks like butter would not melt, a great card x

cats whiskers said...

Oh I love that backing paper and what a sweet little image, great card again hun. So pleased about the response to Daniels Birthday, he will be so surprised please take a picture on put it up on here
Hugs Jacqui x

fishlips said...

Well I hope Daniel breaks all the records... with all his Birthday cards!!! Love this image and the big flower is just perfect!!!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

such an adorable card Claire, how do you do it? Hugs Linda x


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive