Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Sunday 12 October 2008

Pink/Green and a bit more!



Firstly, sorry for the poor picture, it just didn't want to be photgraphed but is so much better than the picture. I made this card for the Spoonful of Sugar challenge which is Pink & Green, but it also fits in with Papertake Weekly which is a choice this week to celebrate its 1st birthday and Rainbow Ladys Challenge which is "Your Own Choice". The image is a new set purchased at Ally Pally called Little Lovins Kids. Coloured with Copics and Promarkers and matted onto pink Bazzill. The backing paper is Little Yellow Bicycle. Cut text on my Bigshot with (new) sizzlits - Tina Thinks Your Cute again with a dotty paper to match. Can you see I'm going through a flower phase, the last few cards have all got prima flowers on them, there are so many lovely varieties now I just have to have them all! The golden leaves were also purchased at Ally Pally, they come connected and you just snip them off, they are from Ribbon box and I've just ordered more in other colours as they are gorgeous. Hope you all have a lovely sunday, we had a takeaway curry last night and I sat up till the early hours crafting, think I was quite hyped yesterday and I have more news to tell shortly!!!

30 comments:

Aija said...

Great funny image and love those many fab flowers you have added!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Claire! Love your colours, and those prima flowers!! xx

Sharon said...

Great card I haven't seen that stamp before.She is fun though.

Wendy said...

He he what a great image love the card too
Wendy

Poppy said...

aw that made me smile,I love her.. gorgeous card

Angie C said...

Great card Claire, fun stamp too. Congratulations on combining so many challenges.
hugs
Angie

Anonymous said...

What a great card, love the flower details and what a cute image!
Carole :-)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Claire, Love the fun image and all the pretty blooms. Thanks for joining in our challenge. Hugs Nikki x

Jo said...

Very pretty card, loving all the flowers. Congrats on the DT thing too :o)

Christine Riley said...

Great card! I love this image, I haven't seen it before, but it's adorable! TFS! :)
Hugs, Christine

~Emma~ said...

More news!?! I hate waiting! LOL! I really love this stamp...looks like me! Hugs Em.x

Karina Beck said...

Funny stamp. Nice card.

Shelly said...

Hi! Love the colours and flowers you've used! What I wouldn't give 4 a takeaway curry (impossible to find in France)! Thanks for popping by my blog xx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card, Love the cute image and gorgeous flowers, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Debbie said...

Great card Claire - that image is fabulous and your primas are fabby colours. :) :)

xxDebbiexx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Claire, love the cute image and the papers & flowers are soo pretty. Debbie x

Sue said...

Hi Claire thi sis gorgeous,beautiful colours and i love the image:)

sue
xx

Annie said...

fabulous pink/green card and such a cute image. hugs, annie x

Sue Shaw said...

Yes I can see the similarity to Emma!!
Lovely card and very sweet image!
When do get to know your next piece of news??? What an exciting time you are having!

Sue. x

Marlou McAlees said...

this is a beautiful card Claire, love the papers!! fab colours and I do looove your new header :) congrats on your great news, im delighted for you :) x

Donna said...

Brilliant card Claire, I'm loving the image :) Donna x

Cathy said...

Oh wow Claire - a fabulous card. I love the image!!
Hugs
Cathy xx

maxine said...

Lovely card

Bev said...

Wonderful card Clare, the image is just so cute
hugs Bev x

Mrs Mac said...

This is lovely! I think pink and green together are great :)

Lovely blog, btw!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Clare this is a gorgeous card, and this image is lovely! Congratulations on your two DT posts, im not surprised your work is stunning. Hugs Linda x

Mrs Mayne said...

So sweet! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

flatis stempelwelt said...

Great card Claire, fun stamp and lovely flowers
Hugs, Sonja xx

carolann said...

This is brilliant love the colour combo well done Claire xxxxxx

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute, cute, cute.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive