Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Monday 8 June 2009

Back from my hols, but no card!

Had a fantastic time camping in Devon. The weather was good, but it was due to get even better so we stayed on a few extra days. Now its back to reality with a thump. I've a "To Do List" as long as my arm (so much goin on at the moment) so I will probably still be quiet for the rest of the week. Will certainly do a spot of blog hopping if I get the chance and hopefully will be back to normal next week, once I've sorted a few things at this end.

I found I won last weeks Tellens Challenge for my card in the post below so will be adding this to my sidebar. More great digi images to play with

and

Today I was the winner over A Spoonful of Sugar and have a gift voucher coming my way. 2 very pleasant surprises. What a lucky girl I am.

And the talented Nikki from Bunny Zoe's Crafts has a New Challenge Blog starting on 14th June,
candy on offer so pop on over!

Hope all my blogging friends are well. Cant wait to get back to normal
Hugs
Clairexx

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

well done good for you huni you deserve it have fun shopping with your voucher huni xx

Joey said...

Welcome Home Claire, Glad you had a lovely time hun, hope the to do list doesnt take tooooooooooo long! Joey.x

Sharon said...

Glad you had a good time Claire. It's so nice when the weather is good for a change!!

angelwhispers said...

Wow Claire well done!!

Glad you had a lovely holiday and the weather was good to you all!! Love Chanelle xx

Nannieflash said...

Well done Claire and congratulations on your wins, and Im glad you had such a brilliant holiday. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Irena said...

Well done and congratulations on your wins!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive