Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Thursday 4 June 2009

LOTV - DT Piece - More Exciting News!



A big hello to you all. Hope you are ready for another weeks challenge over at the the Lili Of The Valley. This weeks theme is "Summer Fun". A pretty open challenge in my opinion but alot of fun. Perfect, considering the weather we have had here in the UK. 



Now I strayed a liitle this week. LOTV is preliminary a card challenge blog but other work can be submitted so hoping with me straying a bit, its all OK. This is for a birthday after all (lol). I found this tutorial HERE for the Diaper Pouch and it all seemed to fall into place. The paper is from my scraps draw so dont know who its from, sorry. Image is Pink cat Studio, stamped onto a scallop from SU punch. Coloured with Promarkers. Little bit of stamping in left corner is a Tim Holtz stamp. My poor Tim stamps have been shelved for far too long and I really must try and play with them again soon! Made the dangling charm, and flowers and sentiment from stash. I filled my pouch with a selection of mints and this will be on its travels very soon. Please do pop along and see what the other DT's have been up to. I've really enjoyed my GDT spot at the LOTV, great challenges and the inspiration from the DT is fantastic and guess what, I have been asked to be a permanent member of the design team, so big thanks to Jacqui and the rest of the gang for letting me stay!
Hospital this morning so wont be around till later in the day, but thanks for visiting and please do leave me a comment so I know you've popped in.
TFL
Clairexx

30 comments:

Nancy said...

Sweet candy bag;O) Cute image, great idea. Lovely little charm!
Hugs, Nancy.

Nannieflash said...

Claire thats definately my type of card/pressie, its gorgeous, beautiful image and stunning colouring. Well done love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Donna said...

Lovely and cute little pouch Claire, love the detail added to it.
Donna xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous creation Claire :-) Lovely idea , the image is very cute and the charm is just perfect too :-)

Congratulations on your DT post :-)
Lorraine x x

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh super sweet.

Victoria said...

congratulations on your dt news - fantastic card
Thank you so much for the lovely words that you left on my blog. I have some strong painkillers and antiinflamitries so managing to do some crafting. i have found if i paint on good days I can then cut the papers on the bad.
Big hugs and thanks for being a great friend x

Deb said...

beautiful card Claire, so love this sweet little bag, fab gift! Congratulations on your permanent DT position!
bet you got loads of gardening done this past week, I have too! have a great day! Debx

Cheryl said...

Very cute and such a clever idea....love the papers!!!
xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is lovely Claire. Great gift idea. Congrats on your permanent DT spot, enjoy. Hugs from Desire

Wendy said...

This is fab Claire and congratulations on your news
Wendy x

Melissa said...

This is so lovely! Wonderful work Claire!

Jills Scrappy Daze said...

Love the diaper fold card and the cute image
Hugs
Jill x x

Natalie said...

Congratulations Clare. Love your Lily project. x

Janny said...

what a beautifull creation Claire!

Riet said...

What beautiful Claire,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Wiccababe said...

congrats on the permanent DT job
love that project - so cute - thats another thing on my list of things to try
xx

Jill said...

gorgeous I love the image and the sweeties of course lol, congrats on your new DT position so pleased for you hun hugs Jill xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Really fabulous, Claire, Super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Sandie said...

Congrats on the Design Team position. Well deserved :)

Beautiful project! Almost good enough to eat .. lol! (that's my weird sense of humour for ya!)

Tab said...

Love your candy bag, so sweet and yummy!

Congrats on the perm DT post!
Hugs Tab xxx

Jodi said...

Congratulations on the great news!! Your candy holder is so cute!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Spyder said...

Love this, great idea, love that watering-can, would suit my dad's card as he's a gardener! Must look out for one!

((Lyn))

Kim said...

Claire what a gorgeous creation! Your coloring is super and love the paper you have used hun! CONGRATS to you on being asked as a permanent member at LOTV how exciting! I'm doing the happy dance for you!!!
Big Hugs~ Kim

6 wacky women said...

Fabulous diaper pouch, Claire.
Very sweet!
Congrats on the DT spot!!

Karen x

Jules said...

Hi Claire

You little pouch is lovely - thanks for sharing it and linking us to the tutorial.

Congratulations on the permanent DT position. Well deserved!

Love Jules xx

Debbie said...

A fabulous Pocket card Claire, the image is adorable and I love the pretty flower & charm details. Debbioe x

Nicki said...

really cute, love these!
Nicki
x

The Crafty Blonde said...

Love this little pocket, such a great way to give a little sweetie gift.
Lyndsey xx

Marcea said...

woohoo, so pleased you are joining us permanently hun - excellent news. Great creation - looking forward to working with you more
-x-

Tricia said...

stinkin cute!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive