Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Monday 22 June 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge/Bearly Mine DT Card


Hello everyone, been busy this weekend with more cardmaking but cant show you yet as they are all DT pieces. My house is still spotless and we had another viewing. So its Monday again and another weeks crafting for most of us I hope. Today we have a new challenge over at the Cupcake Craft Challenge and this week we would like you to follow a sketch. The DT were given a digi image from Sandra Dry Digi Stamps to incorporate with the sketch and this is my take. I actually blew the cobwebs off my MM Slice for this card and my circles are perfect. I am a big fan of the Designer Extreme Papers from Bearly Mine Designs and after finding this paper off VOL 1, I new it would blend in perfectly with the image. I have used Sitting Rosabella and coloured her with Copic Markers and Stickles. Paper pieced her outfit, again with paper from the same CD. The backing paper itself I cut down to fit on my 6 x 6 and have highlighted with White Inksenntial Pen and Crystal Stickles. The sentiment was printed onto safmat from my computer and finished the card with a few embellishments.




I have made an insert for the card which matches the outer paper perfectly. This is also from Bearly Mine Designs and is called Designer Inserts Extreme. There are so many different styles and colours which are perfect for your card making. Add your own text and resize, its so easy to do.
I do hope you can join in with this weeks Cupcake Challenge, there is a great prize up for grabs. Sandra Dry is sponsering our challenge this week and is offering 6 digi images to one lucky person, but you need to be in it to win it. Pop on over to the Cupcake Challenge blog for more details and see what other goregous creations the rest of my DT buddies have come up with.
I am also entering this card into a few challenges, I just dont get as much time to play with them anymore but they are alot of fun.

Pile it On - Purple
Allsorts - Wings
Creative Inspirations - Paper Piecing

Back tomorrow with ICS!!
Clairexx

46 comments:

Tara said...

Fab card Claire - I love the purple and black together and that image is gorgeous! xx

Di said...

Hi Claire
Love this card i love the grasses and the colours, also the way you have coloured and paper pierced the image. Cupcake blog is one i havent visited yet, off to have a look.


Hugs Di xxx

Mandy said...

brilliant card, loving all your latest cards, they are just gorgeous!

hugs mandyxx

Diana Mancuso said...

Wow, this card is just stunning! I love the colours and the image is so pretty!

Nannieflash said...

Beautiful card, love what youve done with the papers they really go so well with your fairy image dont they? Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Stephanie said...

Beautiful job on the card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Your card is gorgeous!!!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card
Wendy x

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,such a sweet image and beautiful papers...... all the details are perfect!!!
xx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

This is gorgeous Claire. Love the fairy and the colours you've used. Hugs Claudiax

Minxy said...

A paradise of purple, it a fairy nice card he he he x

Inger Marie said...

This card is so beautiful.
Love the colour and image :)
Hugs from Inger Marie

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh, Claire! This is gorgeous! Beautiful colors and love the layout! She is GORGEOUS! Fabulous work! hugs!

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fab Claire, she is so pretty and I love all the sparkle. Have a great evening

strawberry fields said...

This is a fun card :)
fiona x

Janny said...

hi Claire....wooow what a stunning card...love the fairy! and I am fine.. but had to work a lot and less time for blogging..thanks for asking and your comment on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi Claire!! WOWZER!! What a really sweet card!! I am so loving this purple color and the pretty sparkle in it!! :) TFS!

Caryn said...

Great card Claire - good luck with the challenges too. Love the colours.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this beautiful card!!! So sweet!!

Greetings,
Saskia :)

brenda said...

Stunning card Claire, I love purple and of course wings, so adore this one. And the sentiment inside is really sweet and draws the whole project together so well.

Thank you for joining in at Allsorts this week. Good luck with the draw.

B x

Sandie said...

what a sweet fairy! love the mysterious look of the card, the purple & black works so well for that image.

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Love your card Claire, so fabulous!
Hugs Jacqueline

DawnMarie said...

Hi Claire, beautiful image and I love the colours you've used. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

You did a beautiful job on her! I love all the colors of this card!

Anonymous said...

So sweet and fun!! Great grass paper and lovely sparkly image, Claire!! It's so great to have you playing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges!
smiles,Deena

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Clare. x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Claire.

Hugs Riet.x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Claire so perfectly coloured and paper pieced, very pretty indeed :) Donna x

Happy Crafter said...

Gorgeous card Claire love the colour (my fav)and the image perfect papers too:)
Hugzz Val xxx

raindropecho said...

Wonderful card! Love the colors that you've chosen and all the sparkle you've added! Thanks for sharing this at Crafty Creations this week :D
- AnnV

Kimberly said...

Very pretty. Love black and purple together - plus all of the sparkles!

Anonymous said...

love it Claire! So glad you found us!

Thanks for playing!

-- dalis DTC for Pile It On!

Anonymous said...

This is lovely, the colours and image are gorgeous.
Barbara
x

Vickilyn said...

That's beautiful!! I love that image!

Thanks for playing with us at PILE IT ON!!

~Vicki
Owner

cats whiskers said...

Love this card dear such fabulous colours and cute image your colouring is superb
Hugs Jacqui xx

Jodi said...

Beautiful Claire!! Love these colors and the way you colored your pretty image!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Gina said...

gorgeous card Claire :)
Gina xxx

Nancy said...

Fantastic, Claire:O) I love the adorable image and beautiful colours:O)
Have a great week.
Hugs, Nancy.

Risa said...

Oh Claire, your card is stunning!!!
Your image is beautiful!!! The color combo is terrific and I love all of your details!
hugs
Risa:)

Jolanda said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! What have you made beautiful cards and you have beatiful stamps!!

Jolanda

Inge said...

Tanks for the compliment on my blog! I love your Cards, the colors, the paper, every thing!!

Marcea said...

what a gorgeous card sweetie and such a pretty colour combo. Have a great week
-x-

Paula said...

Such a fabulous card Claire what a beautiful image and such pretty colours.
Paula xxxx

InkyAndScrappy said...

Fab card dear. Love the sparkles and image. Thanks for playing with CCC this week.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Claire! The papers are fabulous and I love the fairy and the black roses you added. Great colour combo.

Hugs, Vanja

Janis Lewis said...

I love fairies, and I love the look of this card!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive