Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Saturday 13 June 2009

Secret Crafter DT - In The Jungle



Hello everyone,
Wow I've had a busy week with the house, but its on the market now. Board went up today and now just a case of sit back and wait. Hopefully being a weekend peeps will be out looking. And as its another Saturday, its your turn to look at the new challenge today from The Secret Crafter. Wendy has come up with a fab theme, "In The Jungle". I instantly new what image to use for this challenge. Denise from Whimsy Stamps was kind enough to send me some RAK images of this cute little fella (Whimsy Monkey). I've been wanting to colour him for ages and this was just the incentive I needed. The backing paper is from the new Lawrence Lleywelyn Bowen range. I've coloured the monkey with Promarkers and and stipled round the image with Chalk Ink Pads. Added Stickles all over the card and a clear sentiment. 



The DT have come up trumps again and remember you will be entered into the Monthly Draw for goodies from Wendys Shop!!
So please stop by The Secret Crafter Challenge Blog and lets see your wonderful creations.
Hope to find a bit more crafting time next week, just never seems to be enough hours in the day right now. 
Have a lovely weekend everyone and thanks for stopping by!
Clairexx

36 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh Claire, hes gorgeous, I love his image, and youve coloured him and layered him beautifully. Well done love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Wendy said...

Cute card Claire
Wendy x

Tara said...

Fab card Claire - I love the way you've created the background to your image! Aren't those LLB papers yummy too! xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Claire and a fab image, love the sentiment. Wishing you lots of luck selling your house hugs Jill xx

June said...

A super card...he really is a cheeky monkey!
I just got my first promarkers today, I went for teh skin tone set...ordered them from JS yesterday got them today, will be ordering some more soon lol
June xx

Natalie said...

Lovely card Debbie, great image. x

Nicki said...

This is so cute! the monkey is brill! love this!
Nicki
x
http://indicards.blogspot.com/

Nicola said...

Such a cute image and fab colouring Claire, love the stippling. Love your papers and gorgeous flowers.
Fingers crossed for a quick sale.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Beccy said...

He is lovely Claire - papers are feb.

Good luck with selling the house

Beccy x

Cindy Haffner said...

That monkey is way to cute.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Too fun Claire! Love the jungle feel and the cute glittery accents on the monkey and paper. Fabulous coloring and layout! Love the floral accents, very pretty! :)

stampinfrog said...

This monkey is Fantastic! Love it!!Looks like me when I am having a BAD hair day!Your coloring is amazing and you have used the perfect papers.
Hugs,Connie

Nancy said...

That monkey is so cute:O) Love your choice of paper, the colours are gorgeous. Fab card!
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Carolyn Bounds said...

How cute!!! I love all the fabulous details!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Claire,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,love the embellies and your cute little monkey....lol....it puts a smile on my face!!!
xx

Donna said...

Fantastic card Claire, such a brill image and such lovely bright colours you have chosen :) Donna x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a cute card, Claire! Lovely image.
Hugs Jacqueline

Happy Crafter said...

Great card Claire what a cute monkey love it and fab papers and embellies, hope your having a great weekend:)
Val xx

Heidi said...

This is card is so wonderful and also so funny. I really love it. Your coloring is so beautiful.

Hugs from
Heidi

Janny said...

oooooh love it...great image and colours!

Murielle said...

Very fabulous card, Claire!!!!
Lovely look.
Adorable image!!!!
Great flowers....I love!!!
Have a wonderful sunday.
Hugs, Mumur

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Claire, love the fun Monkey and the papers are just perfect. Hope you are having a great Sunday. Hugs Nikki x

Pia said...

wow what can I say,Cute card Claire

tiggertastic said...

fantastic card i love the image and also the flowers are just amazing
Sarah x

6 wacky women said...

Fabulous card, Claire.
Love the beautiful vibrant papers, that is one cute monkey!!

Karen x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Claire, i hope you are well hunny and enjoying some of the sunshine. Good news regarding the house, good luck in selling it hunny. I love this card what a delightful image. I love the card below too, what a great image for fathers day. Still struggling to stay on top of everything, will email you one of these days. Havn't forgotten you! have a lovely afternoon/evening, hugs Linda x

Unknown said...

OOO your card is so cute.
greetings,lean

Anonymous said...

lovin this monkey card it is so cute xx jo xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

a very cheeky monkey!

hugs jane x

Macpurp said...

cheeky monkey! love the colours.
love teen xx

Jules said...

Hi Claire

Great "in the jungle" card. Loving this "Whimsy Monkey" - he is just the perfect image to use.

I like the Stickles on your background paper too. Good touch.

Hope all goes well with your housesale and that you get buyers quickly.

Love Jules xx

Fe-Fe said...

This is just such a sweet card. I love the little monkey - he's adorable.

Good luck with your house sale. Hope it all goes well.

Hugs
Fe x

Lorraine A said...

Aww how cute is this !! I love this image and your colouring is fab !! Beautiful card Claire :-)

Lorraine x x

Paula said...

What a cute card en beautiful paper for animals. Hugs Paula.

Anonymous said...

Hi Claire!! WOW!! This is so adorable!! I just love this fun little monkey!! He's so cute and you've colored him beautifully!! I love all the fun details you've put into too!! :) TFS!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive