Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Sunday 28 June 2009

Bearly Mine Designs - DT


I enjoyed making a Mini Pizza Box yesterday, that I decided to try another as they are so much fun and quick and easy to do. The fun part is the decorating.



This time apart from the Bazzill Box, all the papers are from Bearly MIne Designs, DESIGNER EXTREME VOLUME 1. There are just so many to choose from and Vol 2 is also a firm favourite. Donna offers free P & P within the UK. Have a look at what other great discs her SHOP has to offer including my favourite Designer Inserts Extreme. The stamps are from Simon says Stamps, flowers from stash, MS Butterfly punch, flower shaped die was cut on my MM Slice and I even gave him some googly eyes

Back tomorrow with another card
TTFN & TFL
Clairexx

22 comments:

Nicki said...

this is really cute! love the little image on the top!
Nicki
x

Anonymous said...

This is fab Claire, love it.

Janny said...

oooh lovely box and great details!

Riet said...

Ohh wowww Claire,what a beautiful box,l love the image and details.

Hugs Riet.x

Natalie said...

Claire this is just gorgeous. x

Pia said...

This is a cute box

Wendy said...

So cute
Wendy x

Nancy said...

This box is beautiful. Love the flowers, and the image is so cute:O)
I bought my first CD from Donna last night, and I am so looking forward getting it;O)
Hope you are keeping well:O)
Hugs, Nancy.

Lilacanglia said...

this is so cute,
fell in love with that little image,
Hugs
Angie

pinky said...

Just love this, very fresh looking papers and the image is perfect for a little box.
Pinky

Macpurp said...

oh this is so cute!
i love the image and thats a great wee box. beautifully decorated.
love tina x

Sharon Caudle said...

Claire, this is just way too adorable! I love it! Fabulous job decorating it. hugs!

Gram E. Bear said...

Another great pizza box! Love all those flowers. LOL! Just in case the skunk decides to do his little thing! Those eyes are great. {{{hugs}}}

Desire Fourie said...

Another beautiful gift box. I love your very creative flower arrangement. Hugs from Desire

Swaantje said...

Ohhhhh what a beautiful gift box..
Fantastic colours.

Hugs
Swaani

Juls said...

this is just gorgeous! Love the eyes! Just fab!

Donna said...

What a gorgeous little box Claire and I love how you've decorated it, all those flowers look so pretty, and I love the googly eyes on the wee skunk. It's all lovely.
hugs
Donna xx

Risa said...

I love the way you decorated your pizza box Claire! Your image takes the "C" out of cute!!! I love the googly eyes!!!
hugs
risa:)

Spyder said...

What a great idea, lovely gift, cute image,and such fun!

((Lyn))

Kimmi said...

Gorgeous box Claire. Lovely image and great choice of Donna's Papers. I have to get my finger out and make some cards or I'l have the boss on my back! :o(

Will have to have a look at the destructions for the Pizza Box and have a go!

Hugs

Kimmi x

Anonymous said...

TEE!! This is so cute!! I love that skunk with his google eyes!! ;) FUN!!

Lorraine A said...

Oh how cute is this !!! :-) Lovely box Claire :-)

Lorraine x x


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive