Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Friday 12 June 2009

Stampin For The Weekend DT- Challenge 2 - "Going Digital"




Hello everyone, 
As you can see the camera landed safely and is back in my hands where it belongs. And above is the photo for my DT card for this weeks challenge over at SFTW.  
My image is "Sleepy Bear" from Dustin Pike and I have coloured with a mix of Promarkers. I forgot I had a daytime lamp, dont really use it but as it was nearly midnight when I uploaded this, thought I'd give it a go, and YAY, it worked a treat. No more rushing in the mornings trying to get 1st light anymore.



This weeks theme is called "Going Digital" and we would like to see a digi image on your card. Our sponsor for this challenge is Dustin Pike.

The prize being offered is 2 or 3 digi stamps of the winner's choice from Dustin's shop

We also have a guest designer for the next two weeks, the lovely Sandie . Please do take a look at her wonderful blog and dont forget the wonderful creations the other DT's for SFTW have come up with.
I do hope you can join in with this weeks challenge. Last weeks was a roaring success and Mr Linky certainly kept us busy and we love it!!

TTFN & TFL
Clairexx



39 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi Claire, looks fab, this could be me in a mornign before i get going, i love your colour choice and the tiles look great hugs Pops x

Nannieflash said...

Oh Claire, your bear looks exactly like my hubby when he brings me my drink the morning, he looks so sleepy. Never mind the card is gorgeous. WEll done love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Kimmi said...

Hi Claire. Lovely card. I love the colours and he is brilliant! love the buttons and the 'DADDY' tiles on the side.

Kim

Nancy said...

Great card with a gorgeous image;O) Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Nancy.

Wendy said...

Fab card, great image
Wendy x

Cheryl said...

Fab card,love the papers and image!!!
xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Claire!

stampinfrog said...

Fantastic card for the men in our lives. Looks just like my hubby!!!
Fantaic coloring!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,Connie

Erin... said...

Claire this is super cute and fun!

The Crafty Blonde said...

Great card, the image is fab and coloured brilliantly. Love the papers and the scrabble type letters.
Lyndsey xx

Ruby said...

Great card Claire, love the image too, it's so cute!! :o)

Victoria said...

love this card adore dustin's images - i just have no printer unfortunately x

Tricia said...

Claire, you did a great job withthe colors on this image! I do need some lessons there! those little scrabble tiles are cute!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Claire,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Claire I love the image and your colouring is fab hugs Jill xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun, super coloring.

Enfys said...

Fabulous, love those slippers...
hugs
En x

Inger Marie said...

What a lovely bear :)
Lovely card and lovely colouring
Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs from Inger Marie

Stacey said...

Just the cutest image ever! I really love the colours you've used and the little wodden tiles finish it off a treat ~x~

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a cute card, lovely image, super.
Have a nice weekend, Jacqueline

Mel said...

Lovely card and fab image ~ Mel x

Ida / Little said...

Great card, the layout looks great! the little bug in the corner is so sweet :) Thanks for joining us at SFTW this week :)

Hugs Ida

Donna said...

Brilliant card Claire and such a super cute image too, hope you have a good weekend :) Donna x

Janet said...

such a cute card! i love it! thanks for playing!
hugs

Lynsey said...

Great card Claire, that image is so cute!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, Claire! I love the cute image which is fantastically coloured. And great layout, I love the cute buttons you added.
Hugs, Vanja

kareN stampZ said...

Love the bear, love the slippers, love the scrabble letters, in fact just love the card!!!

Danni said...

What a fun card!! Love it!

Paula said...

Claire, this card is very cute. Have a nice weekend, love Paula.

Donna said...

Oh Claire I so love this sleepy bear........and love your coloring on him......such perfect colors too, me thinks me needs this bear now. And I love your scrabble tiles. I always wanted to buy a set and never got round to it, they really add dimension to the card, and love your wee ladybird and buttons too.
hugs
Donna xx

Randi said...

This card is so cute!! Love that bear with his adorable bunny slippers!!! Love all your amazing details!

Have a great weekend!!

Vicki said...

What a fabulous FAthers Day card Claire, such a great image and very appropriate for many fathers....lol!! Your layout is fab, I love the scrabble letter tiles, I too have these and love to use them for adding names to cards. Have a lovely weekend, luv 'n' hugs xx vicki xx

Caryn said...

Great card Claire - love the sleepy bear!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Leslie said...

Such a fun card. It kind of looks like my dad!! LOL!! Thanks for playing along with us at Corrosive Creations this week, Leslie

Debby said...

Claire I adore this card. Nicely done!

Unknown said...

Hi, this one[sleepy one] is so cool,love the bear.
greetings,Lean

lil-paper-pixie said...

This is fab, I keep seeing these great Dustim Pike images......I love them, this is a great card, thanks for joining us at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Lorraine A said...

I have to get this image !! This is just sooo cute ! :-) Lovely card :-)

Lorraine x x

Becky said...

Brilliant card Claire, love that image, so funny!!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at MTTC!
Love Becky xx


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive