Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Saturday 20 June 2009

SCSC- DT Card - Pink/Green


Hello everyone, another Saturday, and other Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge. Thanks to all those who entered last week. This week we move onto a new theme whcih has been chosen by ME!!! I would like you to use the colour combo PINK/GREEN on your creations. You can see all about it at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge.


For my card I have used papers from LLB. The image is Kadoodle and have colours with Prisma's. The embellishments are K & Co, assorted flowers from stash and have added a pin and netting. The sentiment stamp is SU.
Please do pop on over to the challenge blog and see what gorgeous creations the rest of my DT buddies have come up with.
I'm taking it easy today, got a stomach bug and not enjoying the cramps but life goes on and chores/kids wont see to themselves.
Have a lovely weekend
TFL

Clairexx

30 comments:

Gina said...

Gorgeous card Claire, thanks for this colour combo I just love it :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovely card claire

hope ur feeling better soon

hugs jane x

WeirdCat said...

Cute card, I love this colour combo so this chaqllenge is on my list this week

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fabc ard, love the colour combo and the LLB papers look fab. Love the cute image too.
Lyndsey xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh I love your happy card.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Claire,l love the image and colour.

Hugs Riet.x

Artyjen said...

Thanks for the colour theme.....love pink & green.....
super card.
xoxo

Wendy said...

Lovely card
Wendy x

angeljakki said...

What a great card.
Love the papers, such vibrant colours and the rainbow addition is lovely too x

Marcea said...

super card sweetie, i love this colour combo - have a fab weekend
-x-

Tara said...

Fab card Claire and I'm lovin those LLB papers! xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous little card Claire, such a pretty image and the little rainbow is so sweet :) I hope you are feeling better soon, ask hubby to get the kids a takeout, that way you can get some rest lol! Donna x

Nannieflash said...

Fantastic image and beautifully coloured. I love the papers youve used and the flowers and the details are stunning. Well done love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Mina said...

I love this its so fabulous and made me smile, I love that cute scarecrow and the colours and just perfect...stunning xxx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a cute card Claire, beautiful.
Lovely image.
Hugs Jacqueline

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fab card Claire, cute image and i love the colour combo and layout. Hugs Nikki x

Jill said...

fantastic card Claire, hope you're feeling better soon hun hugS Jill x

Heidi said...

This card is so wonderful and I just love the pink and the green together

Hugs and love
Heidi

Cathy said...

Great colour combo Claire (preferred the green!!) and what a fantastic card. I love the papers and that rainbow.
Have a great weekend,
hugs
Cathy xx

jenny said...

Fab card and gorgeous colour combo! I love the cute image and embellishments x

Jenny x

Anonymous said...

Great card - love the image. xxx

having a {me} day said...

WOW! Fabulous card! Love the colours, your colouring and the rainbow. Gorgeous! katxx

Tab said...

Ooooh love your card, hun! Fab image and the colours are divine!
Hugs Tab xxx

Pia said...

lovely card claire

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous! I love your papers and the little embellies are so sweet!
Lynne
:o)

Sandra said...

Wow! What a bright and happy card. Just love how you have used the Kadoodle scarecrow(...she's one of my designs ;o)
Take care
Sandra x

DawnMarie said...

Aw this is beautiful Claire, gorgeous colour combination and a really cute ms scarecrow image, love the little rainbow badge you've used too. Hope you are feeling better soon, stomach cramps can be so painful. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this is just way beyond cute! I love her! Great card!! hugs!

Murielle said...

Hi Claire,
I love your adorable card!!!! so pretty.
Wonderful colours used and lovely papers and details.
Have a nice week.
Hugs, Mumur

Risa said...

Your card is very pretty Claire! What a cute image! I also love the gorgeous DP and fantastic color combo!
hugs
Risa:)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive