Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Monday 1 June 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge DT Card


Good morning everyone, and what a weekend we have had. Summer come early here in England I have the strap marks to prove it. What I love is that hubby does the BBQ's and I use paper plates so less work for me (LOL). Wouldn't it be great if it stayed a while longer!!!
This weeks challenge at CupCake Craft Challenge has been set by Evelina and her chosen theme is "FAIRIES". Had to think what stamp I had that would be suitable but then remembered I had an unused Anya which was perfect. I've coloured her with Promarkers and used papers from Crate Paper. Used El-M punch for the corner and SU punches for the circles, sentiment also SU. Doodled around image and again used my stipple brush, with green & blue chalk ink pads. Ribbon and flower from stash.


The insert is from Bearly Mine Design - Designer Inserts Extreme. If you use square cards, then I cannot recommend this highly enough. The colour and design choices are stunning and they can be resized. You can add your own text which you can of course personalise to suit. I cant live without this CD now and at only £8, well worth the investment. Here is a picture of an insert taken from the CD. I made a Fairy verse to match, which was ideal as I dont have a fairy sentiment in my stash at all. Have to say it is more beautiful IRL.
So please try and join us with this weeks Cupcake Challenge, we'd love it if you could play along. The DT have some fantastic creations for you to see, so pop on over!



I'm also entering this into the Scrappy Frog Challenge which also has a Fairy theme. 
Have a great week, kids back at school today and hoping the sun will stay, for a while at least.
TTFN & TFL
Clairexx

33 comments:

Ilonka said...

whow. Such a lovely card. And so sweet.

Hugs Ilonka

Janny said...

wooow fab card and lovely image

cats whiskers said...

What a cutie this one is hun love that great image and the colours you have used on here
Hugs Jacqui x

Joey said...

Hi Claire, gorgeous card! I love this fairy image, beautiful coloured and love the touches of sparkle. Joey.x

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely card Claire. Have a lovely monday. Kim

Stephanie said...

Oh this is just too sweet.

Cindy Haffner said...

She is perfect!!!

Nannieflash said...

What a gorgeous card Claire, Im a great fan of fairies and this one really is gorgeous. Well done love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Tara said...

Such a sweet card Claire - I love that image and you've coloured her beautifully!
You watch that sunburn now, hee hee! xx

Minxy said...

Aw isn't she cute, great card hun x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Really cute, so wonderful and sweet card!
Hugs Jacqueline

Riet said...

What a beautiful claire,l love the image and papers.. So gorgeous colours...

Hugs Riet.x

Nicki said...

this is so cute, love that image too!
Nicki
x

Kelly Schelske said...

Beautiful Claire, love that sweet image!!

Hugs, Kelly

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super sweet card Claire! love the layout and pretty papers. Fabulous image too, perfect for this challenge. :)

Donna said...

Oh this is so sweet Claire, such a lovely card :) Donna x

Caryn said...

Gorgeous card Claire, love those Greeting Farm stamps and the colours are beautiful.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Paula said...

What a great card and stamp. love Paula.

Carole said...

Lovely card Claire, such a sweet image!
Hope you enjoyed your BBQ.
Hugs
Carole x

Marcie Sharp said...

Summer is not quite here yet in Ontario, but it's getting there...hooray for BBQ season!! Lovely card!

Jodi said...

Very cute card!! =)
Hugs
Jodi =)

Christine Riley said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors and layout and you colored the image beautifully!
Hugs, Christine :)

Nancy said...

This is so cute, Claire:O)
Hugs, Nancy.

Beccy said...

totally adorable Claire.

hugs Beccy x

Debbie said...

Such a sweet card Claire, I love the cute image and the pretty papers.
Hope you enjoyed your BBQ. Debbie x

Anonymous said...

cute card! xx jo xx

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

Adorable card thank you for joining us at scrappy frogs.

Paula said...

Hi Claire what a fab card the image is so cute and what great colours and papers you have used.
Paula xxxx

Anonymous said...

cute fairy & love how you've dont the inside, gorgeous x

Lorraine A said...

Hi again :-) I have just been scrolling through all the cards you made since my last visit and they are all absolutely gorgeous ! I love em all :-)

Lorraine x x

Kim said...

Your card is so pretty and your fairy glows! thanks for playing along at Scrappy Frogs!

Sheri said...

I love your layout on this cad and your fairy is just so sweet! Thanks so much for the great tip on Bearly Mine Design Designer Inserts Extreme.
I'm off to check them out!

Unknown said...

Love the little fairy, she is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Scrappy Frogs.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive