Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Monday 29 June 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge DT Card


Hope everyone had a lovely weekend and had some good weather. We've had gorgeous weather, lovely BBQ's and I've a nice tan. Looks like its here to stay for a few more days at least and what better way to celebrate than this weeks Cupcake Craft Challenge. Kathrin has chosen this weeks theme "Its Summer".


I've had this gorgeous PB stamp for a while now and just couldn't wait to ink it up. I coloured it with Prisma Colour Pencils and Sansodor and am really pleased with my results. The stamp has a coloured image on the front so I tried sticking with those colours as this was more experimental but turned out so well, so just had to use it for a card. The papers are K & Co "Wild Rasberry" and I am in love with these. Such gorgeous colours and designs and they are double sided. The flowers are Prima and the flower centres are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I have a deep A4 box full to the brim with handmade flowers I have purchased from here. I just love them and want them all. I've edged all the papers with a red chalk ink pad and punched a swirl which I have edged and added flowers.


Please pop on over to the Cupcake Challenge Blog and see what other wonderful creations the rest of the DT have made. I would be great if you could join in this week, I'd love to see how you interpret "Its Summer", and please leave a comment to let me know you've been to visit.
This card also fits in with this weeks challenge at the Pink Elephant, so here it is!

TFL
Clairex

48 comments:

Donna said...

Fabulous job Claire on this card, you did a marvelous job coloring the image, it's one of my favorite pb stamps. The papers all look lovely together and your flowers are goregous.
hugs
Donna xx

Desire Fourie said...

Claire, this is just gorgeous. I am truly in love with that adorable image which you've coloured beautifully. Love everything about this. Hugs from Desire

Desire Fourie said...

Claire, this is just gorgeous. I am truly in love with that adorable image which you've coloured beautifully. Love everything about this. Hugs from Desire

Anonymous said...

This is stunning Claire, love it.

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Gorgeous card Claire!! Such a cute image too xx

Nannieflash said...

What a gorgeous card Claire, the colouring is stunning. with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Diana Mancuso said...

Claire, this is so pretty! You did an amazing job with the colouring and all the embellishments add a beautiful touch!

Cheryl said...

Oh WOW,this is gorgeous Claire,love the pretty papers and your colouring is brilliant!!!
Hugs xx

Janis Lewis said...

I love your art! Especially this!!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card
Wendy x

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Claire.
Awesome coloring and fab details.

Karen x

Macpurp said...

this is very pretty. I love the image you have used.
love tina x

Danni said...

Such a sweet card! Love the image and all the pretty flowers!

Fern said...

Claire your card is sooo pretty!
Such an adorable iamge, and perfect colouring. The embelliishments you've used are gorgeous too. :O)

Fern xx

Tara said...

I'm very jealous if you have a tan Claire because I just burn ;o(
Love your sweet card and the way you've coloured your images so beautifully! xx

Risa said...

Your card is gorgeous Claire! Your image is super cute and your DP and embellishments rock!
hugs
Risa:)

Natalie said...

Claire this is beautiful. x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Claire. I lovee your colouring and that stamp is adorable. Scrummy papers too.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Janny said...

woooow this is so sweet! your colouring is great!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers Claire.

hugs Riet.x

Cérie said...

I love your blog - everything is very beautiful. (((:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Claire, love the cute PB card. Wonderful colouring and such pretty flowers.
Hugs
Carole x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Great card, Claire, wonderful. Lovely flowers.
Hugs Jacqueline

Jacilynn said...

Oh, I love all the flowers and what a gorgeous image! super beautiful card Claire!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, papers are just yummy! Stunning colouring too.
Erin x

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh how adorable and sweet.

Sandie said...

What a cute image!! love your card. Wonderful combination of papers and the flowers are beautiful.

Kruemel said...

What a beautiful summer creation! That image is so cute and you did a great job on adding the perfect embellishments to match the colors you´ve used for coloring.
Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

The card is wonderful. The colours are beautiful and it's such a nice image dear Claire!!!

Hugs,
Claudia

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Claire, i am in love with that image its so cute, your card is gorgeous love the flower too :)
Hugzz Val xxx

stampinfrog said...

Beautiful card Claire!Love the papers and the image is colored so beautifully!
Hugs,Connie

Anonymous said...

Hi Claire! This is a beautiful card! The image is adorable and perfectly coloured and I love the papers you have used. The yellow flowers are beautiful.

Hugs, Vanja

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is just precious!

Jodi said...

Very cute and sweet card! I love the way you colored your image too.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Sandy said...

Adorable card, Claire. That image is just precious and you did a fabulous job coloring it. Love all the embellishing as well.

Maya said...

Ohhh what a sweet little bear :)
Love the image and the papers,so beautiful!!
Hugs from Maya:)

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Claire. Love the image and the beautiful colouring. Love the papers and flowers also. Hugs Michele x

Spyder said...

Beautiful card, the colouring is just perfect, love it!

((Lyn))

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Claire and your colouring is superb, love the soft effect. Gorgeous design, papers and flowers too. I'm envious of your tan, I can;t sit out in it long enough to get one :D, hope you're well anyway. Chris xx

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! What a beauty Clare!! I love your pretty colors, the flower and yummy papers!! :) TFS!

Tammi said...

Oh my gosh, this is adorable!! Pretty coloring and love all the flowers! Fab card! xx

Lorraine A said...

This card is gorgeous Claire ! I love this image, I've never seen this one before,,, very cute ! Fab papers too :-)

Lorraine x x

Paula said...

Wow Claire what a stunning card so much fabulous detail and such a sweet image.
Paula xxxx

LORi said...

So Sweet!1
Thanks for sharing with The Pink Elephant this week!!!

craftyb said...

Absolutely love this Claire, the image, your colouring and the papers are all fab! bx

Carol said...

Just gorgeous Claire!
Thanks for sharing this beautiful card with us at TPE :)

Hugs
Carol x

Liza said...

Gorgoeus card Claire, the PB image is the cutest.

Liza x

Caryn said...

This is gorgeous Claire - I love the flowers and the layers and the stamp - love it all.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive