Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Tuesday 30 June 2009

Inspirational Card Sketches -DT Card


Hello again, sorry about the late posting of this card. I've been trying on and off all day but I just couldn't get the photo's to upload. Maybe my laptop has heatwave. Its another scorcher here today but I've been stuck indoors. Done 4 1/2 nonstop housework ready for a viewing, for him to be here for all of 5mins and most of the rooms he just poked his head round. So feel like it was a total waste of time and I am knackered. At least my house is gleaming of nothing else!

Today we see a new sketch over at the ICS challenge. Another fantastic sketch from Dawn. I inked up Tilda with Cat and coloured with Prisma Pencils and Sansodor. I just love using these pencils and I think I am getting better. Practice makes perfect I suppose.
The papers are BG Marrakech, just love the blue/orange combo, they blend so well together. Because the papers are quite fussy I chose to add just the flowers and centres for this card. No fancy borders or other embellishments, a case of less is more in this case. anyway, please do take a look at this weeks challenge and it would be great if you could join in to. The other DT's have great examples.




Squiggle stamps are our sponsor this week and there is a super prize up for grabs.
Would love to see what you come up with.
Have a lovely week and TFL!
Clairex

34 comments:

Lauren said...

This is so cute. I love the papers.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is darling Claire! Love the sweet image and those beautiful papers. This sketch is fab too, will have to join in this week! :)

Anonymous said...

So adorable!! Love the fun image and colors!! :)

Kim Dellow said...

So pretty, love those papers and image is so sweet. So you have laminated 6 rooms? If I had known that I would have invited you and your hubby round last week for another couple of rooms ;) Kim

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Claire,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Victoria said...

So cute cLaire. Love the combo of this cute image with the BG papers!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

Sparkplug17 said...

How darling! She is perfect with this BG paper!

Janny said...

what a great card Claire! your colouring is beautifull

Tammi said...

Oh I love this, so cute, that image is really sweet! xx

Cindy Haffner said...

So so pretty.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Claire :-) Love the Tilda image and your colouring is fab !! :-)

Lorraine x x

heatwave here too !! lovely BBQ weather eh !! :-) x

Sharon said...

Cute image and beautifully coloured, Gorgeous Claire.

Tara said...

Brilliant card Claire! I love those BG papers and your image is just divine! xx

Karen said...

Hi Claire,
This is just gorgeous, what a cute image and such beautiful papers.
Hope you are not melting too much in this heat.
Karen x

Randi said...

So cute!! Beautiful coloring!! Love those BG papers!

Macpurp said...

what a fab image! I love it!
good luck with the house sale!
love teen x

Nixe-Moni said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love the fab papers and the cute image.
Hugs
Moni

Enfys said...

Adorable Claire, great colouring, and of course a very cute image.
luv
En xx

Paula said...

Such a fabulous card Claire the Tilda image is adorable.
Paula xxxx

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous!!! The papers and colours are just lovely and the colouring of your image is perfect!
Hugs xx

Fink said...

This is just an all over outstanding card!

Desire Fourie said...

Claire, this is just gorgeous. Love the patterned cardstock and the image is so adorable. Hugs from Desire

Nannieflash said...

Morning Claire, I love your card, the colour combo is perfect, and the image is beautifully coloured. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxx

mueppi said...

Wow..... Claire
your card is gorgeous and I love this image and your colouring!
Hugs Gisela

Anneke said...

What a lovely card.
You have a nice blog

Greets Anneke

Liz Weber said...

Claire your cards is super beautiful - so sweet and special - great work with that wonderful image.

Jacilynn said...

Gorgeous! What a super card! Love this image and the papers are fabulous

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a cute card, Claire. I love the colours.
Hugs Jacqueline

Sandra said...

Hi Claire...gorgeous card,love the Tilda you have used and coloured beautifully...pleased to hear you like your Prisma's...must say one of my favourite colouring mediums,wouldn't be without mine :0),
Take care
San x

Marcea said...

This is gorgeous sweetie and yes, you are doing fantastic with your pencils!!! Fingers crossed with the viewing
-x-

Rach said...

a fabulous card Claire, wonderful colouring and choice of papers. hugs rachxx

wendipooh13 said...

such a lovely card and love the colors you used!!! sooo sweet!!!

Minxy said...

Aw really sweet card hun, love the colours x

craftyb said...

Another gorgeous card Claire, love the image and your colouring is fantastic. I've just got some prisma's myself and am trying to learn the techniques!! Love the papers too...fab colours! bx


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive