Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Thursday 18 June 2009

LOTV Dt Card


Hello everyone, a warm but not so sunny day. Been up to my eyes with the chores for the last four hours but needed a break so thought I'd best post my card for this weeks LOTV. The theme this week is paper piecing and I used my new Ketto stamp and paper pieced her dress. Coloured the rest with Copic Markers and Spica Pens. Papers are from The Black Market Paper Society and I think they are gorgeous. Not done a red/black combo before but think its pretty striking. Flowers and gems from stash and the the coils I made are from the stems from when I chop the flower heads off. Seemed a waste to throw them out.


Anyway, must dash, a busy bee today and a viewing soon, so hope everyone is well. If you can spare a moment to look at what other gorgeous cards the rest of the DT have come up with, that would be great and we'd love it of you could take part in this weeks challenge. You dont even need LOTV products. I love visiting your blogs and seeing your latest creations.
TTFN & TFL
Clairexx

31 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Claire,

I love love this card! your colouring on the image suits her so perfectly, gorgeous colour combo.

Joey.xxx

Lorraine A said...

Absolutely stunning card Claire :-) The image is gorgeous ! I love her dress !! :-) Fabulous papers and flowers too :-)
Lorraine x x

Tara said...

This is really yummy Claire - I think you're onto a real winner with this combo! xx

Suzi Mac said...

Absolutely gorgeous, colouring is fantastic.
Suzi x

Cindy Haffner said...

She is just darling, super job.

Minxy said...

WOW i'ts just beautiful hun {now i can see it properly} i love the red and black combo xx

p.s. i don't like wasting the stems either lol

Cathy said...

Stunning Claire. I love the colour combo and that image is so cute.
You have made some gorgeous cards during my blogging absence.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Tracy said...

Mmmmm yummy lovely RED my favourite colour, your card is totally gorgeous. Never seen that great image before and the colour combo suits your card so well.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Wendy said...

Fab card Claire
Wendy x

Beccy said...

The red and black is a great combo love the flowers and swirls.

Hugs Beccyx

Karen said...

Stunning card Claire. Love that image and the colour combo.

Love Karen x

Murielle said...

Fabulous cards, Claire!!!!
Lovely little image and marvelous colours used.
Hugs, Mumur

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Just beautiful Claire! Love the colors, very classy and your accents are perfect. Cute image too. :)

Claireabelle said...

Great card Claire, love the flower
x

Jill said...

beautiful card Claire, I love those flowers they are gorgeous hugs Jill xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

I love the card, Claire. Wonderful colours and the image is super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Nancy said...

Love your card, Claire:O) The image is stunning, love her dress and purse. Cute card!
Hugs Nancy.

craftyb said...

Hi Claire, how are you...you must be so busy right now with the house on the market...I really hope all goes well and you manage to secure the "dream home"...I LOVE these Ketto stamps...have been eyeing them for ages...love what you've done with her! bx

Pia said...

Stunning card Claire. Love the image and the colours

Donna said...

This is a real beauty Claire, love the colour combo...hope the viewing went well :) Donna x

Nicki said...

This is just sooo cute!
Nicki
x

Sharon Caudle said...

this is so cute! Love the color combo and that image is just adorable! Awesome card!

Frances said...

Hi Claire, love your card but then I love the Ketto images. Think this one is so pretty and feminine. Good luck with the house sale. Fran x

6 wacky women said...

Beautiful card, Claire.
Love the color combo. Sweet image.

Karen x

Victoria said...

Love this card Claire. Fab colour combo and gorgeous ketto image!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous image Claire, beautiful card the details and papers are stunning. with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

cats whiskers said...

Just adore this card dear, it knocked me out first time I saw uit, such a fabulous colour scheme.
Have a great weekend we are due for some good weather in Kent they say, just hope so!!!! you never know with us do you I think we have our own micro climate here, hope everything went OK with the viewing
Hugs Jacqui x

Kelly Schelske said...

Beautiful Claire!

Vicki said...

Oh lovely card Claire, I just love that image!

Vicki x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card -what a great image. xxx

Risa said...

Oh wow....what a beautiful card! I love it!!
hugs
Risa:)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive