Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Monday 8 June 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge DT Piece / OSCC


Hello to all and welcome to another challenge for this weeks Cupcake Craft Challenge. Ida has set the theme and she has chosen a colour combo for you to use. I really enjoyed using these colours, fresh and vibrant and again I chose not to make a card but a hanging post it holder. I coloured Tilda with a mix of Copics and Promarkers and cut her out. I covered a piece of heavyweight card with papers from BG Gypsy and added milky gems and a strip of ribbon. Attached Tilda with Silcone and added lots of pretty flowers are her. Threaded some fibres but not sure if I'm happy with the colours, think something more subtle may be better so may change that. My 1st time at creating one of these, sometimes I like to experiment and ever better if it turns out OK. Do pop on over to the Cupcake Challenge as see what other beautiful creations the DTs have come up with.

I've not been around much this weekend and next week though I thought would be back to normal will be even busier. We viewed our dream home at the weekend so getting our property on the market is more urgent now as we need to sell in order to offer on this beautiful house. Its in a stunning location, massive kitchen and immacute condition. The 2 acres garden is ideal for all of us and I really dont want to loose this house so hubby managed to paint my utility room this weekend, even put up new shelves, I been working my backside off, tidying sorting and trying to keep the house in reasonable order so next week we will be getting estate agents in for valuations and fingers crossed will be on the markdet soon. Dont like this HIP milarky though, will delay the marketing of our house but just praying we sell quickly, keep all your fingers crossed for us please!!

Anyway, will be out and about today and entering this card into the One Stop Craft Challenge which is "Not A Card".
Thanks for looking and will be about most evenings so see your beautiful creations
TTFN & TFL
Clairexx

35 comments:

Stacey said...

This is lovely Claire! I really love the whole idea of this and your colouring is great.

Good luck with the house sale! ~♥~

Ilonka said...

Whow this is so gorgeous. And I love the colours.

Hugs Ilonka

Nancy said...

Lovely idea:O) Beautiful, spotty paper! Adorable!
Hugs, Nancy.

Unknown said...

Love this Claire and best of all you get to keep, Tilda, how cute and great colours. Hugs Avril xx

Cindy Haffner said...

She is so sweet, wonderful work!

Wendy said...

Beautiful and a great idea
Wendy x

Paula said...

Wowww Claire, what a great idea. I love it and i think that i also make it for my friends. love Paula.

Karen said...

Aaaaawwww thats lovely, really pretty.

Love Karen x

Jolanda said...

Wow!! I love this and what a beautiful paper!!

Jolanda

Nannieflash said...

Good luck with your house sale, and to be honest those Hip things are a waste of everyones money, but its the law unfortunately.
Anyway I love your creation, its ideal to keep by the phone or even in the kitchen. I love the way youve coloured Tilda up and the flowers are fantastic. Well done love and Hugs Shirleyxxxx

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

this is just tooo cute! You always come up with the best ideas!

Joy said...

Hi Claire, fingers are crossed for your house move - hope you get your dream home! love your cards you've made since I last visited and your post it note holder is gorgeous xx

Caryn said...

GORGEOUS Claire - love the image and the different idea.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Tricia said...

wowee claire! ;this is absolutely adorable!

Riet said...

What beautiful Claire,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Natalie said...

Claire this is so pretty. x

Janny said...

ooh this is beautifull Claire! great idea!
good luck with the house sale!

nessy said...

stunning creation claire ~what a wonderful gift idea ~ how did you attach the post it notes??? ~love those bright colours, need it today with the dark sky!!!
fingers crossed with selling your home ~your new dream home sounds fab ~how exciting!! think our home will be our first home and retirement home some how!!!~would love to move ,been here 16 years!!! ~heyho ~upside we have great neighbours!! but out grown the house and garden!!~ gosh sorry waffling again
vanessa xx

Nicki said...

This is really cute! lovely idea too.
Nicki
x

Happy Crafter said...

Wow its gorgeous i am so glad i'm back to see your fantastic creations.
Hugzz Valx

Unknown said...

Wauww this is looking good.
bye bye,Lean

Jill said...

gorgeous post it holder Claire, I love the tilda image, aww wishing you lots of luck with the house sale hope you sell quickly hugs Jill xx

Fern said...

Claire this is fabulous, a great gift idea.

Fern xx

Donna said...

Fantastic little post it holder Claire, what a fab idea :) good luck with the sale of your house, hope you get your dream house too :) Donna x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Wow this is beautiful, such a great idea. Love that Tilda and the colours you have used, hugs Heidi xxx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fabulous creation, love the cute Tilda image and the papers and colour combo look fab.
Lyndsey xx

Poppy said...

love your creations it's great. Fingers crossed for dream house.
poppy

Kim said...

Claire what a fantastic notepad holder! Your Tilda is SUPER cute!!! Great work!!! Keeping my fingers crossed that your house is sold real soon so you can get your dream house hun! :)
Hugs~ Kim

strawberry fields said...

this is fun!
fiona x

Erin... said...

Just beautiful!! What a great gift idea!

Anonymous said...

Aww this is lovely & love the bright colours & Tilda is always so cute!

Murielle said...

OH...Claire, your creation is wonderful!!!!
I love it!!!
Hugs, mumur

Stephanie said...

This is just adorable...

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Claire, what a fantastic project. Your image is fantastic and the colouring is stunning. Hope your house sells quickly. Hugs, Denise x

Lorraine A said...

What a fabby idea !! I am going to make one of these to hang above my desk !! :-) Lovely !!

Lorraine x x


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive