Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Sunday 29 June 2008

Sunday Stamper/ Forum Challenge


This weeks theme at Sunday Stamper is Hearts and over on Bex's Forum is to make a pink tag. How could I not use Hels new "Stitchels" on my project! Have used Two Scoops Basic Grey Papers and coloured the leaves with Copic Markers. Added a swirl stamp also from the two scoops range and finished with a piece of black ribbon. Took this into my garden again and took the piccie amongst another pot of flowers. Having a fuuny 5 minutes I think!!!
Clairexx

19 comments:

Heather Robinson said...

I love how you photograph with flowers and greenery. This tag just suits the environment with its heart flowers....so delicate and pretty, Claire!

Hazel said...

Very pretty tag

Angie C said...

Pretty tag Claire and love what you've done with Hels new stamps :-)

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw, those ickle hearts of mine!!! LOL Thanks for joining in Claire, love this tag xx

Andrea said...

this is just great and Hels stamps are fab x

Minxy said...

I HEART YOUR TAG xxx

Zoe said...

Hello claire, please see my blog you have won an award
zoe
xxxxxxxxx

tracie said...

gorgeous tag Claire, love thye hearts and pretty colours.
Hope you've had a good weekend :)x

Femmy said...

gorgeous tag!!

sam21ski said...

What a fabulous setting for your beautiful tag xxx

WeirdCat said...

So pretty
Ruth x

nessy said...

beautiful tag!!very artistic photo!! love it!
vanessa xx

Tessmatt said...

Very pretty tag. xx

Liz said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Claire and I love the photo too!

Btw, I've given you an award for your fab blog, drop by my place for details ;)

Liz x

Elaine ♥ said...

So pretty Claire :)

Please visit my blog and pick up your award :)

Elaine x

Joy said...

Love your tag and love Hels stitchels, a great combo xx

kes said...

Love the way you have done this pic,wish I could have a funny 5 mins lol
kes

x

Minxy said...

There is a little something on my blog for you xxx

Alison said...

Gorgeous Claire love the idea of taking the pics in the garden.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive