Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Tuesday 1 July 2008

One Powerful Hour Challenge


There is a new challenge site called "OnePowerfulHour", where you have to make a card within the time and this week they start with an open theme. I distressed this card with Distress Ink Pads and stamped the crackle down the side. Have tinted a piece of stampboard and stamped image from B Line Deisgns, added a few rubons, and a border stamp.
Last night we had a power cut about 10pm. Amazing how dependent we are on electricity, everything I wanted to do or needed revolved around a light or power socket so was unable to get on my computer or do any crafting but alls back to normal today. Looks like its going to be a scrorcher here today.
Clairexx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Claire your piece is fabulous...I love the warm colors, the flourishes in the corners, how you broke it up with the criss cross and the gold 3D element used on the crown and wings. It all goes so well together.

Thanks for taking the challenge, looking forward to seeing more of your work.

nessy said...

what great work!! ~love the warm colours!!
vanessa xx

Sue Shaw said...

We've just had an electricity bill!!- bet hubby wishes we could have a power cut!!

Lovely work, I love the distressed look!
Sue. x

Cathy said...

This is fabulous Claire. I love the scrolls and the distressed look.
hugs
Cathy xx

Angie C said...

Fabby card Claire, love the distressed look and the stitches :-)

nic_d said...

Very cool! I like the antiqued look.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!