Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Thursday 26 June 2008

Saturday Workout Challenge


Made this card with some new stamps that my good friend Hels designed. They will be available shortly from HERE. I used a Tilda and her wall, all were coloured with Copic Marker and the flowers were also coloured with Stickles Glitter. The flowers,leaves and Tilda were cut out and matted onto the cardstock. Masked the wall and added some grass. This card fits this weeks challenge at Saturday workout Challenge which is based on hand cut things on your card. Remember to click on the piccie for a larger image, you will see the detail alot better. Hope you like it!
Clairexx

17 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

This is great, your colouring is awesome! I like Hel's stamps too.

Sandy said...

Oh my gosh, this is really gorgeous.
Wonderful card. Such lovely.

Thanks for joining TGiF.

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw Claire, this card is lovley and it is so nice to see the Stitchels being used with such lovley colours :O)) Hels x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I love the gorgeous flowers Claire and your colouring is beautiful with your copics, Still don't use mine much yet. Hugs, Nikki x

Angie C said...

Beautiful card Claire :-) I love what you have done with Hels stamps and your Tilda and everything is so well coloured

Femmy said...

love that shades of green!!! gorgeous card!!

Andrea said...

a fabby card Claire and its great to see Hels stamps being used in many ways x

Becky said...

Wow Claire! Great card and I love the stamps that Hels has designed, they are brilliant!
Love Becky xx

Heather Robinson said...

Your colouring is exquisite! What a darling image....love the idea of being top bird as opposed to top dog!

Anonymous said...

Love it and what a great title!

xxxxxx

carolann said...

Fab card Claire love the stamps WTGxx

Annapurna said...

Lovely card made with lovely stamps. Beautiful colors.

Joy said...

Gorgeous claire and I love Hels stamps and you've coloured 'em brilliantly with the Copic pens xx

Ila said...

Gorgeous and So Cute!! Love your coloring, flowers and scene you've created!

Mags said...

she's so cute!

Minxy said...

I love the colours and the use of Hel's new stamps, just adorable xx

Ann said...

Beautiful colouring Claire, the shading & stickles are perfect on Hels new stamps - adorable!!! xxx


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive