Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Monday 16 June 2008


This was a birthday card who I sent to my mate Hels, the host of Sunday Stamper. She's well known for her Altered Art but we've finally managed to covert her to using "Tilda's". (YAY). I coloured her with Prisma Pencils and Sansodor and glittered her wings with Stickles. Hope you had a fab birthday Hels, 21 again!!!
Clairexx

15 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a pretty card you have made for your friend, love the pretty paper and the hearts. Hugs, Nikki x

nessy said...

very pretty card ~ very girly!!
vanessa xx

Minxy said...

Aw cute, nice to actually be able to see it properly this time :o) lol xxx

Cathy said...

Lovely card - I love the hearts and Tilda is adorable.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

beautiful card claire

lovin the purple wings

hugs jane x

Andrea said...

a beautiful card Claire and Hels 21 again LOL xx

Angie C said...

Lovely card Claire, I'm sure Hels loved it :-)

Joy said...

Hels is not only converted but addicted too - lovely card I know she would have loved it xx

Debbie said...

Beautifully coloured and love the glittered wings. :) :)

xxDebbiexx

Alison said...

Fab card Claire love the colours you have chosen.

Sue Shaw said...

Very pretty - love the image and the colours.
Sue.x

Hels Sheridan said...

Hels does love it!!! Thank you Claire, it is all your fault I am addicted to those stamps too!! And thank you for the pressies too....bless you, feeding my addiction like that LOL See you Thursday xx

Ann said...

Gorgeous card Claire - I love it too!! xxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card so pretty ,Dawnx

Rach said...

beautiful card claire. hugs rach.xx


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive