Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Follow by Email

Monday, 16 June 2008


This was a birthday card who I sent to my mate Hels, the host of Sunday Stamper. She's well known for her Altered Art but we've finally managed to covert her to using "Tilda's". (YAY). I coloured her with Prisma Pencils and Sansodor and glittered her wings with Stickles. Hope you had a fab birthday Hels, 21 again!!!
Clairexx

16 comments:

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

What a pretty card you have made for your friend, love the pretty paper and the hearts. Hugs, Nikki x

nessy said...

very pretty card ~ very girly!!
vanessa xx

Minx said...

Aw cute, nice to actually be able to see it properly this time :o) lol xxx

Cathy said...

Lovely card - I love the hearts and Tilda is adorable.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Jane Carroll said...

beautiful card claire

lovin the purple wings

hugs jane x

Andrea said...

a beautiful card Claire and Hels 21 again LOL xx

Angie C said...

Lovely card Claire, I'm sure Hels loved it :-)

Joy said...

Hels is not only converted but addicted too - lovely card I know she would have loved it xx

bubblegum said...

Beautifully coloured and love the glittered wings. :) :)

xxDebbiexx

Alison said...

Fab card Claire love the colours you have chosen.

Supermum said...

Very pretty - love the image and the colours.
Sue.x

Hels said...

Hels does love it!!! Thank you Claire, it is all your fault I am addicted to those stamps too!! And thank you for the pressies too....bless you, feeding my addiction like that LOL See you Thursday xx

Ann said...

Gorgeous card Claire - I love it too!! xxx

All Pink girl said...

Beautiful card so pretty ,Dawnx

Rach said...

beautiful card claire. hugs rach.xx

Mags said...

beautiful card

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!

Blog Archive