Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Sunday 1 June 2008

Theme Thursday


This is my weeks entry to Theme Thursday which is "Woman". I have made an ATC using Basic grey backing papers, an image from Tuscan Rose CD, Grundgeboard star, script stamp from B Line which was coloured direct to paper with pigment inks and a rub on. Haven't made ATC's for a very long time but nice to switch crafting sometimes.
Clairexx

13 comments:

Femmy said...

beautiful !!!! love the background!!

Angie C said...

What a lovely ATC Claire, love the basic grey papers you have usd and the image is so classy. Also love the ickle birdy too :-)

K said...

beautiful!

Anita Knits said...

Wow you have some awe inspiring cards on your blog. Going to try the cling film, to make backing paper. Thanks for visiting my blog. Anita

Sandy said...

Wonderful ATC.
Gorgeous.

~*~Patty S said...

Your ATC is so Lovely!!!

Claireabelle said...

It's fab Claire
x

sam21ski said...

It's fab Claire, great image and lovely background xxxx

Andrea said...

Gorgeous atc Claire,love the colour
xxxx

Heidi said...

This is so beautiful

Hugs from
heidi

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, love the background.

ella bella said...

beautiful atc the colour and image are perfect for the theme, lovely work

Becky said...

Love the collage effect on your ATC Claire, I've recently got back into them too! You forget how fun they are!
Love Becky xx


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive