Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Tuesday 3 June 2008

"Paris"


This card doesn't fit any challenges but still enjoying making it all the same. I used black cardstock, distress ink pads, Glimmer chips and set of French unmounted rubber stamps. Coloured in with watercolour pencils. Quite a simple card but like it!!
Clairexx

9 comments:

Angie C said...

oooh la la, I think it's a really fab card Claire. Love the black, gold and browns together and love the stamps you've used

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Stunning Claire and I love the sentiment. Great work. Hugs, Nikki x

nessy said...

very elegant , stylish card ~love the wording!!
vanessa xx

Andrea said...

thats a great card Claire and it should not all be about challenges but what you enjoy doing, love it x

crafty creations said...

Absolutely stunning card Claire

Dawn said...

Stunning love the vintage feel ...

SueHart said...

Stunning card. Love the quote at the top. xx

sam21ski said...

It's lovely Claire xxxx

Becky said...

Great card Claire, I really must get back into my arty stamping, cute cards have completely taken over! Love the sentiment!
Love Becky xx


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive