Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Friday 27 June 2008

My Time To Craft/Cute Card Thursday Challenge


This weeks theme at "My time to craft" is CIRCLES and at "Cute Card Thursday", NO PATTERNED PAPER. I stamped my new ellie from Francoise Collection and coloured with Lyra Aquacolour Crayons. I mounted onto a scalloped circle from my Nestability Die and used liquid pearls around the edge. The corner are also wizard dies, I embossed the cardstock first with a Cuttlebig Embossing Folder. The bird and leaves are the new stamps in Hels new range, I coloured these with copics! Had a creative day so far and enjoyed every minute of it!! Remember to click on the piccie for a bigger picture.
Clairexx

16 comments:

sam21ski said...

Fab elephant Claire, brilliant choice of colours too

Angie C said...

Beautiful card Claire, love the ephalump and Hels ickle birdy :-)

Heidi said...

WOW this is so beautiful-love the colors

Hugs from
heidi

Andrea said...

a great card and it all works fabby together x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, great colours and I love the cute elephant.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Mags said...

love the stamps used.

Carol said...

Great cards loved them all!!

TFS
Carol

Minxy said...

Aw loving the purple heffa, and the way you framed him really makes the card xx

Bev said...

Cute card - love the little elephant

Ang C said...

a gorgeous card

Ann said...

Fabulous!!! Love the stamps & colours are fabby too Claire xx

Cathy said...

Lovely card. I love the elephant!
hugs
Cathy xx

Jo said...

Aaawww gorgeous little Ellie!! Thanks for joining in with the MTTC challenge this week :o) Jo x

Lesley said...

Great card Claire, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

Joy said...

I love that little ellie stamp fab card Claire xx

carolann said...

Brilliant card Claire well done hun xx


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive