Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.
Friday, 27 June 2008
My Time To Craft/Cute Card Thursday Challenge
This weeks theme at "My time to craft" is CIRCLES and at "Cute Card Thursday", NO PATTERNED PAPER. I stamped my new ellie from Francoise Collection and coloured with Lyra Aquacolour Crayons. I mounted onto a scalloped circle from my Nestability Die and used liquid pearls around the edge. The corner are also wizard dies, I embossed the cardstock first with a Cuttlebig Embossing Folder. The bird and leaves are the new stamps in Hels new range, I coloured these with copics! Had a creative day so far and enjoyed every minute of it!! Remember to click on the piccie for a bigger picture.
A Bit About Me....
- ► 2011 (79)
- ► 2010 (98)
- ► 2009 (198)
- Sunday Stamper/ Forum Challenge
- Funky Fairy Challenge/Aunty's Team Challenge
- Lots to Do Challenge
- My Time To Craft/Cute Card Thursday Challenge
- New Challenge
- Saturday Workout Challenge
- Sunday Stamper/For a Friend
- Artglitz/Daring Cardmaker Challenge
- Theme Thursday
- Fathers Day Card
- This was a birthday card who I sent to my mate Hel...
- Altered CD
- Diamond Pop Up Card
- "I Know Everything" ATC
- Fairy ATC's
- Spoonful Of Sugar Challenge Card
- Daring Cardmaker Challenge -SHAPES
- Another Award
- Theme Thursday
- ▼ June (21)