Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Sunday 29 June 2008

Funky Fairy Challenge/Aunty's Team Challenge


This has to be my favourite piece so far, I've never altered a clipboard before and am thrilled with the results! Even took it into my garden to taken a photo. This fits 2 challenges this week, the first is at Funky Fairy which is Paper piecing and the 2nd is a team challenge over at Aunty's Forum. I painted the clipboard with Acrylic paint and covered with paper from DCWV everyday stack. I used a Tilda which was paper pieced and coloured her wings and boots with copics. The house was stamped directly onto paper and embossed and then coloured with Souffle pens and permanent markers. The tree was paper pieced and the rug stamped directly onto patterned paper. The birds were coloured with copics. I've added 2 riibons and 2 bttons to fit in with Aunty's challenge. Remember to click on the piccie for a closer view.
Clairexx

19 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh wow Claire this is fabulous. What a great scene you have created on your clipboard. Have a great Sunday Hugs Nikki x

Cathy said...

Claire this is fantastic. I love he scene you have created for Tilda.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Minxy said...

Aw it's absolutly stunning Claire, and i love the fact you took it outdoors to photo,it really shows it off well, you clever thing you xxx

Jozza said...

This is adorable! Taking a photo of it outside was a fabulous idea too!

Thanks for joining in with the funky fairies again :o)

Angie C said...

What a beautiful clipboard Claire, it's so pretty

Hels Sheridan said...

Wow, Claire, I love this....it is sooooo cute. And that tree really works with the Tilda's too :O)) Love the Al Fresco photography, thing is, I could do this but there are tooooo many weeds!!! LOL Hels xx

Andrea said...

what a great board its just fabby x

Lou Sims said...

Brilliant board. Loving the colours, layout - everything ! !

Many thanks for joining in with the Funky Fairys this week.

Lesley said...

Really pretty Claire xx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic idea......love the scene!
Carole ;o)

sam21ski said...

Oh WOW I love this Claire, it's so bright and refreshing xxxx

Kim Dellow said...

Love the clipboard. What a fab idea and it looks fantastic :)

ella bella said...

wow this is gorgeous love the scene you have created and the colours you have used looks so pretty. great work. have a lovely day Tracy x

Sue said...

Oh wow this is fabulous,what a gret idea:-)

Sue
xx

Joy said...

Definitely one of my favourites! It's gorgeous Claire xx

Karen said...

Ooh, That is gorgeous! You have done a fab job!

Thanks for joining the Funky Fairy Challenge and sharing this.

Alison said...

Absolutaley stunning work Claire.

carolann said...

Another wow love this clipboard its absolutely fab well done hun xx

craft mad Jenny said...

this is absolutely gorgeous!`


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive