Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Monday 2 June 2008

Daring Cardmaker Challenge -SHAPES



This week challenge at Daring Cardmakers is shapes. I have used a triangle card and coloured with a distress ink pad, stamped around all 3 sides with a crackle effect stamp, postage stamps, bonjour and a train. Will add a sentiment to the centre triangle as I;m not sure if this will be for Fathers Day or a Birthday.

19 comments:

Penny said...

That's a fantastic bloke's card! Great stamping going on :)

Andrea said...

Wow, it look´s great.
xAndrea

Ana Baird said...

It's awesome!

shaz earl said...

Brilliant card Claire xx

Jo said...

FAB card Claire, very masculine :o)

Angie C said...

Such a great card Claire, love the stamps you have used and also love the vintage effect :-)

nessy said...

wow!! great mans card ~looks very complicated, to make!!!
vanessa xx

Andrea said...

what a great card Claire x

carolann said...

Stunning card Claire WTG

Anonymous said...

It looks fantastic Claire. :)

Vanessa.

Cathy said...

Wow - this is fantastic. I love all the details and the vintage look.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Ginger Serafin said...

Great card - I'm partial to trains!

Joy said...

Hi Claire, Brilliant card for a man I love the train xx

Anonymous said...

Great card - love the design!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Wow, you are so creative Claire. What a fab idea and I love the distressing. Hugs, Nikki x

sam21ski said...

WOW Claire - fantastic xxxx

crafty creations said...

Fantastic card

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Claire, especially like the crackle stamp, I bet it's so versatile
Love Becky xx

Mags said...

wow, love this claire


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive