Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Monday 23 June 2008

Artglitz/Daring Cardmaker Challenge


This card is fitting for 2 challenges this week, Artyglitz which is Pink and Daring cardmaker which is a quick card. I haven't used this stamp before and have at least 70 different Magnolia stamps. Some day I may get though them all but was naughty at the weekend and have loads of new stash coming including more Tilda's. I made this card with backing papers from Dovcecraft, a piece of Pink Bazzill cardstock. Coloured with Copics and 2 Ribbons and 2 Bows which also fits a forum challenge card.
Beautiful day here and looks like its going to be a nice week. Hope you've got the nice weather where you are! Oh, and Wimbledon starts today, although I'm not a great fan.
Clairexx

20 comments:

Crissi Harvey said...

pretty card love the bows and buttons ;-)

Thank for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Crissi Harvey said...

oops i ment to say the 2 bows and buttons lol

Minxy said...

Aw isn't she pretty :O)

Liz said...

Aw this is so cute Claire, I love the little bows :)

Liz x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is so pretty Claire, I love the sweet Tilda, I love the gorgeous Dovecraft paper and the bows and buttons look great, Hugs, Nikki x

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I like your post and all your scrappy things.

Look forward to reading more.
I love it!!!! Thank you very much!

Julie Allain said...

Beautiful card Claire

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz xx

Elaine ♥ said...

Gorgeous Claire, love the buttons and bows details... just lovely :)

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment, I have added you to my blog roll,hope thats okay :)

Elaine x

milli said...

This is just so cute! Love the pink!!

Wendy said...

This is a lovely card Claire
Wendy H x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card - I love theimage (not one I have ... yet!!). Like the pink, although its not usually my colour!"!"
Hugs
Cathy xx

M@risk@ said...

Gorgeous girly card. Love the ribbons, it looks great.

carolann said...

Lovely card WTG Claire xx

Angie C said...

Awwr, very pretty card Claire, love the bows and buttons too

WeirdCat said...

This is beautiful, but your next challenge should be to use all the Magnolias you have before buying any new ones or donate any spares to me!!

nessy said...

lovely girly colours for this sweet tilda ~ love the added bows and buttons ~ gorgeous
vanessa xx

Andrea said...

a great card Claire x

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw cuter than cute!! How many Tilda's Claire? OMG, I reckon I may just be begging a few more images you know LOL HUgs xx

Cathy said...

Fab card. Love the papers and the embellishment. Great colouring of Tilda.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Mags said...

great card!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive