Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Wednesday 4 June 2008

Spoonful Of Sugar Challenge Card


I love this new challenge site and even more love my new Ebony Art Stamps from Sugar Nellie. This weeks theme is the colours Pink, Green and Blue. I have backed a square card with K & Co paper. Cut a circle from my Nestabilities and coloured my image with Prisma Pencils and Sansador and a copic marker for the skin tones. Added a flower, Bo Bunny Rubons and used liquid pearls. One of my favourite cards and pretty pleased with the colouring this time....Remember to click on photo for a larger image!!
Clairexx

27 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Claire. I love this pretty K&Co Paper. Loving the Ebony stmaps. Thanks for joining in the challenge. Hugs, Nikki x

Debbie said...

HI Claire what a gorgeous card love the pattern paper, Thanks for playing along this week :)

crafty creations said...

Gorgeous Card Claire

Rach said...

lovely card Claire.
Hugs RAch.x

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Claire, your card is adorable!!!! thanks for joining in this week :) x

Angie C said...

Oh Claire, this is soooo beautiful I love it. The paper is very pretty and your new stamp is defo a cutie

Sue Shaw said...

Very pretty card, love the colours and the papers. Gorgeous image.
Sue. x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

simply stunning card claire

love the image and you've coloured it beautifully

hugs jane x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, you have coloured the image perfectly and the papers are gorgeous

nessy said...

ooooh a lovely fresh coloured card!! love the paper used!!
vanessa xx

Bubbles said...

Hi Claire gorgeous card and you've used 'one' of my favourite stamps!! Thanks for joining our challenge.
Joanne x

carolann said...

Fantastic card Claire WTG

Marcie Sharp said...

What a soft, pretty, springlike card! Great!

Dixon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said...

I love this - and the colours are beautiful

Louise F NZ said...

This is soooo pretty, I agree, fantastic challenge site, although I haven't had a chance to do one yet mabee this week. BTW I love the fake stitching around the edge, brilliant.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What an absolutely lovely card for the color challenge! Love the patterned paper and all of the dots! Beautifully done! :D

Leann said...

This is gorgeous ~ love that stamp!

ella bella said...

beautiful card i love that paper its gorgeous and the image is so sweet your colouring is beautiful. lovely work x

Anonymous said...

wow........ Deine Karte ist einmalig schön!

Kathy said...

You've got some lovely things on your blog - its ages since I've had time to blog-hop so I've had a lovely time looking at your makes - those triangle doodahs look great

sam21ski said...

fab colours and great image, it all fits together perfectly - well done xxxx

Becky said...

Beautiful card Claire, it's so pretty and the colours work perfectly together. Such a cute stamp too
Love Becky xx

Joy said...

Hi Claire gorgeous card love that stamp xx

Ann said...

Stunning Claire - love those stamps & the colours are beautiful xxx

Moxie said...

A great card Claire...your composition is so lovely. Kylie

Mags said...

what a lovely stamp


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive