Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Wednesday 25 June 2008

Sunday Stamper/For a Friend






This piece fits this weeks challenge at http://pinkleart.blogspot.com/search/label/The%20Sunday%20Stampers with this weeks theme being Friends. Made this for my crafting pal, Nic, who's a great Friend and thats the wording on the last page! She's been off work for a few weeks and has been keeping me company during the day. Dont what I'm gonna do with myself when she goes back to work soon.. Suppose I'll have to resort to more crafting and less chatting. Check our here work, Nic loves to Alter things.

11 comments:

Andrea said...

thats fantastic Claire x

Hels Sheridan said...

Love this Claire - thanks for joinin in hun xx

carolann said...

Wow Claire stunning little book WTG

sam21ski said...

Great little book Claire xxx

Jo said...

This is absolutely gorgeous and I'm certain your friend is going to love it!

Minxy said...

And it's even cuter in the flesh :O) Fanks hun for the lovely book x

Femmy said...

what a beautiful booklet!!!

Becky said...

This is great Claire, so much work has gone into it!
Love Becky xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

xxxxxxx

crafty creations said...

Stunning Claire

Mags said...

stunning, love it!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive