Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Friday 6 June 2008

Fairy ATC's


Made these for a team challenge over at Auntys Forum the theme last month was silhouette and I do like this stamp. Used basic grey paper, coloured the leaves with sakura and used a white galaxy marker to highight certain area's. Feeling crafty today so hoping to work on another project.
Totally off subject now, my son has Aspbergers Syndrome which is on the Autistic Spectrum, we are at the moment battling with the LEA over his schooling. In less than a year after his diagnosis we have managed to win our appeal and Daniel has now be statemented although we are still ironing out the details as we're not happy with the offer and want him to attend a special needs school just for AS children, cut a long story short, Daniel is attending a school today in Hampshire, its about 4 hours from us and if the LEA decide to pay his fee's (which they wont and another Tribunal to attend) he will have to board. Even better, Daniel and his dad left yesterday and camped in the New Forest overnight as Daniel has an early start, so my stash is all over the place at the moment and I can play all day if I want!!!!

17 comments:

Ana Baird said...

Lovely ATC's

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Love the magical fairy stamps. Have a great weeekend, Hugs, Nikki x

sam21ski said...

Great stamp Claire, love what you've done with it xxxx

Becky said...

Hi Claire! Great ATC's, they're beautiful! Interesting to hear about your son, my brother has AS so I can completely understand your feelings about the school, I hope you get a good outcome.
love Becky xx

nessy said...

fantastic ATC`s ,love those images!!

angie as you know my son also has AS, and know how you feel every day is a battle !!
i do hope you get the school you are hoping for ,i didn`t know there was a school just for our children!! my son is "coping" in main stream schooling, he is a bright boy ,but just gets confused sometimes with what they are asking him to do ~so we get so much anger at home!! i so wish we had a school that was there for my child!!
hope they have fun in the new forest ~if i`d known we could have met up!!
vanessa xx

Sue Shaw said...

Firstly - stunning work - these images are beautiful.
Secondly - I hope the outcome for your son's schooling will be positive and hope that you manage to sort things soon.
Hope you enjoyed your day crafting , I have a day all to myself tom - can't wait!!
Sue. x

Angie C said...

Lovely ATC's Claire, love the stamp you've used too

tracie said...

fabulous ATC's Claire there stunning. Hope everything turns out ok for your son. Have a gret weekend :)x

Ann said...

Stunning Claire xx

Deb said...

fbulous ATCs Claire, I love them, fantastic stamps!

ella bella said...

gorgeous atc's love the.
hope you have a good outcome with regards to you sons school :)

Louise F NZ said...

Gorgeous ATCs, that fairy stamp is lovely.

cats whiskers said...

Wow Claire this stamp is brilliant I love it, I am fairy mad, like most of us crafters. On this paper it is just stunning
Hope everything went alright for Daniel, It is just not fair we pay our taxes and Ni and yet when we really need it we cannot get help, keep plugging Honey, I think sometimes they just hope you will give up. I hope Daniel and hi Dad had a great camping night.
Thinking of you lots of Hugs to you all
Jacqui xx

mommabear said...

Fabulous Atc

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

These are so beautiful. I love the layered collage look. Very pretty! :0)

Mags said...

beautiful atc's

Barb said...

these are beautiful! love the collage look with all of the over-stamping!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive