Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Thursday 21 February 2008

Sunday Stamper


This is my card for Hels weekly challenge, this weeks theme is "Birds". I spritzed,splodged and sponged this card using Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Adirindaak Dabbers. Stamped the image with stazon and printed "Have a Hoot of a Birthday" onto some vellum which again was ripped and torn and distressed.

18 comments:

shaz earl said...

It's gorgeous Claire love that stamp xx

Jo said...

Those owls are sooo cute :o))

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw thanks for joining in Claire..love those ickle owls xx

Andrea said...

Fab card Claire,love that stamp
xxxx

made by fifi said...

fab card - those owls are so sweet xx

Angie C said...

Aawwwr such a cute card :-)

Bee said...

beautiful - am thinking I need a cute ickle owl stamp now.

xx

Lesley said...

Lovely card Claire - and I now have that stamp too!! xxx

Ann said...

Very cute Claire xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

ah bless - love the ickle owls!!!!!

Wacky Jacky said...

adore these owls!!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Love it and what a great stamp!

Jacqueline said...

That is one effective stamp! Love how you used it!

Anonymous said...

Really lovely card, that is a fab image.

Debbie said...

Great card Claire - love how you have distressed it. The stamp is fab. :)

Debbie x

Tracey said...

Love the stamp Claire, I was tempted to get it at Harrogate, but resisted.

Traceyw xx

Ann said...

That is so cute love tha stamp.

Ann
xxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

You've done a beautiful job with the inks on this card. The owls are so cute. Nikki x


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!