Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Sunday 3 February 2008

Sitting Tilda


Woke with a nerve trapped in my shoulder blade today and am quite uncomfortable so no crafting today, but can manage to sit at computer for a short time so thought I'd upload this card I made the other day. Watercoloured this image and backed onto Bazzill cardstock.Used 6X6 K & Co Papers. Added some ribbon and Prima Flowers. Tilda seems to be taking over!!!
Clairexx

9 comments:

Shazza said...

another great card Claire. I love the colours you have used
Shazza
x

Jo said...

Another lovely Tilda Claire. I like the watercolouring on this one

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Wonderful - love the nice bright colour combo!

My Paper World said...

Awwww! very cute and pretty!

Angie C said...

Very nice Claire, love the colours, very bright and pretty

Debbie said...

Hi Claire, have just tagged you - visit my blog for all the details. :)

Ooh your sitting Tilda is just soooo cute. :) :)

Debbie x

shaz earl said...

Great card Claire xx

Anonymous said...

She is just as the sentiment says.......cute

Anonymous said...

Sitting Tilda is gorgeous. Love the card.

Vanessa. :)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!